Cobra Bumper played out?

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
I mean whats the deal? Even crown vic guys are making cobra bumpers. Its not even a 32v or anything. Am I missing something?

2j2uog3.jpg

99mcnk.jpg

The Bondurant school Crown Vics had/have the 96-98 Cobra styled front bumpers, I like the 99-04 a little better. The Bondurant Crown Vics had 4V Cobra goodness under the hood.

That bumper goes better with the crown Vic. I would rather have seen a 98 cobra bumper on the marks but I still like the 04 as well

94-98 cobra bumper on 1st gens look awsome in a rendering..i wanna see someone do it.

looks good to me....to each his own....plus it probably cost a lot of money to custom make it so the time and money also counts...good job!!

Looking at it straight on it looks cross eyed to me, like it actually bends up and the outer openings point up and at each other. Once you are slightly off angle, it looks good. Would also look better with something behind it, like an intercooler, or like mentioned, some sort of mesh or screen or grille.

They are producing them for a line of modified cars, and put out a feeler to see how many people would be interested. I think the Crown Vic crowd is a little on the...not wanting to spend that kind of money on their cars (cheap). When you can get a slightly abused but fully functional 4 year old car for 7k, a little tough to spend 800 bucks on a bumper cover.

A gen I with 96-98 Cobra inspired bumper cover would look sweet.

They are played out on the terminators as well

looks like the bottom lip of a pouting child. ..it probably would look better as a rear bumper with one of those fake spare tires.. also looks like BABA from Forrest Gump:slam

Members online

No members online now.
Back