Ls 1,2........?

Are you just messin with me or are you serious? Cuz now your sayin there are different ls engines.

Are you just messin with me or are you serious? Cuz now your sayin there are different ls engines.

I'm not sure who you are addressing that to, but I don't see anybody saying that at all.

There are only two engines used on the LS, the 3.0L V6 and the 3.9L V8. The ones on the 2003 to 2006 have more horse power than the ones on the 2000 to 2002. The 2006 only has the 3.9L V8.

By the way, GM has some engines that are named starting with LS, but they have nothing to do with the Lincoln LS car. Also, Lexus has the LS460 car, but that too has nothing to do with the Lincoln LS.

The Ford Thunderbird and the Jaguar S-type are sister cars to the LS. The Jaguar S-type (depending on year) came with the 3.0L V6, a 4.0L V8, a 4.2L V8, and a supercharged 4.2L V8.

when he refers to ls7 and ls9 he means chevy engines , they start from ls1 and go up , nothing to due with our cars , he was just saying it would be nice if he did have those engines in our cars because they produce well over 350hp and up depending on the ls engine

I addressed it to 1loudls but I see what he means now. The ls doesn't mean Lincoln ls. Apologies to 1loudls for the confusion. I meant it when I said I'm no mechanic under the hood lol

It's an 03. V8. Fully loaded package. Heated/cooled seats (front and back) dual climate, black leather, black exterior. Love it.

A lot of people say they have a fully loaded LS, then they go on to name standard features as proof that it is fully loaded.

Dual climate control is a standard feature.

Heated/cooled front seats are an option, but a fairly common one.

To be "fully loaded" you would also need to at least have:
Advance-Trac (not just traction control)
THX navigation
HID headlights
Rear park assist
Side curtain airbags (says airbag on the headliner), not to be confused with side airbags which are a standard feature.
power adjustable memory pedals
rear heated seats

I have all that except the thx nav. I've got the 6 disc changer with 12 speakers. And I'm not sure about the side curtain airbags. But yeah, hid, rear park assist, advance trac, adjustable pedals, seats, and steering wheel all memory.

I love black on black. I will be trading/selling my chrome for black. I'm doing an interior red led switch conversion and plasti dipping my wood trim red along with the center dash around my stereo down to the shifter red. It's gonna be a sick little project when it's done.

Welcome. You pushed one of my buttons. You want to swap your chrome for black? Why not black chrome?

132894d1186589984-black-chrome-forks-black-chrome-aluminum-alloy-wheel-rim.jpg

I'm almost to the point where I can start buying junk to restore, and one of the cars I wish to do is a 1972 Buick Skylark. This was what I had for my first car, and it was painted black. I always wanted to complete the blackout with black chrome, never did though.

I'm just into the gloss black on black. Not matte black. And those don't look bad. Kinda gunmetal lookin.

Members online

No members online now.
Back