farewell lvc...

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I havent been around here in a while. But this is it for me here. I have to say this is a great community. I can say I know a mark viii like the back of my hand because of this forum.

I gave the 93 (that is in my sig pic) away to a coworker. He is a great kid that does not have much money and is allways there to help anyone that needs it. I recognized the quality of his character. and decided to give him a hand up.he was driving an old Chevrolet Corsica, he is a true car guy. and I had more cars than I needed.

I recently purchased a 2014 turbo Sonata and will be selling my 1995 mark 8. So if you guys know anyone who would like a modded Mark 8 let me know. it has kooks headers, underdrive pulleys, Flowmaster exhaust, with no cats, 2.5 inch pipes, hpipe, 3.73 gears with trac lok. less than 2 year old air ride including new compressor, all new front end suspension, 255 lph walbro, inch and 3/8 sway bars, K&N cold air kit, with the maf from lincoln motorsports, bbk adjustable fpr, diablosport chip, motor and trans have about 80k on them. The trans is a 98. I also have everything to do a coil on plug swap for it. She needs some tune work, a jmod, the rear diff gone through and cosmetics to be right. But ever performance thing I could shove into it... I did.

Electronic upgrades include remote start and viper alarm, single din Clarion navigation infinity 3way coax spakers in the rear and diamond audio components in the front pushed by a clarion amp, jl audio w3 12 with j500 jl amp in a ported jl box.

I know I am forgetting some stuff on it.

I appreciate all of the assistance you guys have given over the years and wish the best for everyone...

Signing off,
Zack Tilley
zmt325

Great thing to do for the coworker tell him to join here.
Sad that you are leaving if you ever loved the car you will regret the sale.
But good luck on your new endeavors and stop back and say hi with the new cars.

great thing to do for the coworker tell him to join here.
Sad that you are leaving if you ever loved the car you will regret the sale.
But good luck on your new endeavors and stop back and say hi with the new cars.

x2

I told him about lvc.. He even rocked the lvc sticker for about two months. But he doesn't have internet access at his house.

Great thing you did for him. It was a pleasure to have you on the site, take care Zack. :)

I;m curious about the performance times 0-60 and 1/4 mile before and after the mods-but I guess he's gone

PM him. that will shoot an email to his private email advising him someone is trying to reach him on LVC.
I'm trying to get ahold of you, but your E-MAIL is full. I'm looking for CE stickers/decals. Bruce told me you had some made. Let me know. Thanks TONYyyy

I'm trying to get ahold of you, but your E-MAIL is full. I'm looking for CE stickers/decals. Bruce told me you had some made. Let me know. Thanks TONYyyy
Here's what they look like.
20140511_201154_zpsrfk6azta.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back