2014 Whitby/Oshawa Meet

devosm

LVC Member
Reaction score
So i am thinking if there is enough interest, that we should have a meet in the Whitby Oshawa Area (Close to Toronto), We would be looking at doing it in the spring April/May time Im hoping that their will be enough interest feel free to share on ideas like when and where

Yeah I would definitely be in. Not really familiar with the Whitby/Oshawa area so can't offer much in the way of suggestions for a meeting place..

Would be quite the hike, but I could try coming out.

So it sounds like we are going have a good turn out! If anyone had any ideas for the meet feel free to throw them out there

I need some time to straighten out a few things on my LS before I could attend.
mid, late May sounds possible.

Sounds like a 20-hr drive that crosses an international border. I'm probably going to pass, but plans might change.

[video=youtube;yHzh0PvMWTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzh0PvMWTI[/video]

OP is pretty far out east, same with BigRig. We should meet up somewhere in the middle to keep it fair I think.

I am down to meet anywhere and I am pretty far East myself. I think Scarborough Town Centre is pretty central if we are looking to shift towards the East end of Toronto.

It's only 4hrs for me to make it to TO, I'm fine with that, the only issue I have is, I hope it can be pushed out to late May or early June.
Have many things to get done before I can make it. On a weekend would be best of course as well.

Oh you are THAT far East lol Okay I'm down to push it even closer to you and the OP too then. I'm not one to be opposed to a drive. And yeah I doubt making it late May/early June would be too much of an issue
I think it should definitely be no closer to Toronto than Oshawa or Whitby then to make it a little more fair like M4rk said.

Hehehe No worries, 4hr drive is nothing for me, Personal best to date, was 19hrs behind the wheel, 2x 15min breaks and lunch to go in an 08 Freightliner coming back from Cape Breton Islands. Had to pull over just before Montreal to rest my burning aching eyes for 45min in the bunk. Put toothpicks back in and continued on home to the Nations Capital.

Those little pink caffeine pills work wonders!
wake-ups-caffeine-tablets-100-tablets-100-mg-328x328.jpg

Keep it in the GTA area, I have no issue with that ... not a big drive, I'll hotel it for the overnights.

Mid summer, WASAGA BEACH sounds good to me also!

wake-ups-caffeine-tablets-100-tablets-100-mg-328x328.jpg

Members online

Back