Subframe bushing interest?

Dmaup

94m5 wanna be
Reaction score
I'm working on redoing the subframe in my car. The bushings don't look like there in the best of shape. I guess 17 years in the Midwest has taken its toll on them. It is within my ability to make something similar to what DLF used to make.

What type of price would it take to get people interested? Looks like DLF used to get around $425 per set and I know I can beat that price. Super coupe performance offers a aluminum set for somewhere in the ballpark of $365.

The set I will make will be made of UHMW with some sort of sleeve(haven't decided upon a appropriate material yet). Let me know what you all think and as I get some feedback I will decide it it's worth my time.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

if you do it let me know, i'll send you the prints. I was going to as well, but you know how it goes.

I haven't been very aggressive in advertising, but I make the UHMW subframe bushings along with nearly everything else DLF made, since his passing. Basically just waiting on someone to want/need a set...

I purchased his lathe and specs, among other things from his wife a few months ago. I've got the UHMW in stock, and even have the hard-coated aluminum spacers for a couple sets already.

IIRC, I think Doug sold a few sets on sale, when he was trying to get rid of extra stock for around $375.

My price would likely be around $325-$350.

I'm not particularly interested in that, since I had to pay for them. I was happy to pay for the specs, but I'm not really willing to give them out. I'm sure you can understand.

As of right now I'm going to skip making a production run because by the time I got anything out of deal ( ie compensation for time) my price will be the same as what a current member was considering offering them for.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Members online

Back