2014 LVC LS Calendar Now Available

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
After a long wait the 2014 LVC LS Calendar is finally for sale now. Perfect for that last minute holiday gift :D

Thanks to everyone who submitted a photo, our voters, and for everyone being so patient throughout this process.

11412871575_62e3db8fd0_c.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/lvc_2014_lincoln_ls_calendar-158703909322491456

Also I have created a greatest hits album calendar of my own called: The Official 12 Months of Bullschmidt
Perfect for your mancave, garage, office or even the bathroom :p

11413002013_c45638177e_c.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/the_12_months_of_bullschmidt_calendar-158804877297962212

LVC LS Storefront

Mods please sticky and remove the 2013 Calendar thread.

Thank you everyone for your help this year! We were a little late getting things going, but I (we) will get everything started a little sooner in 2014, to make it even better (I also have a few things Id like to add). BUT, non the less, enjoy this year, and Thanks again for everyone's efforts to make this happen.

Oh, and sorry Bull for "cutting off" your LS in the cover :D... I know its driving you crazy!!! :N:Beer

I can't decide which one to buy, actually leaning towards the 12 months of bullschmidt.

Nice work guys. Will be ordering mine asap!

Did Bull just stick his ls in a calendar of his own...........I think I might buy 2 :biggrin:

we should start another thread about the storefront! get the Ideas flowing for that too!!

Thank you everyone for your help this year! We were a little late getting things going, but I (we) will get everything started a little sooner in 2014, to make it even better (I also have a few things Id like to add). BUT, non the less, enjoy this year, and Thanks again for everyone's efforts to make this happen.

Guess, I am out.

Snooze you lose Big Guy!
Next year ... besides, they cheated large but it's all good, amazing pics is what counted!

Guess, I am out.

Well, IT would have been great if you would have returned any of my calls, Texts, Emails or PM's. We could have definitely used your help this year... I did receive your one PM NOV 30th asking about pictures... which I immediately asked you to call me to discuss, Which went ignored, again.

My only intentions this year was to get a calendar out to everyone. Not hurt anyone feelings or pride.

What? Really lol. I bought 2.

Next year we should only allow entries from the people who actually buy one.

We didn't even sell 12 of these. That's pretty sad

The LS forum is in sad shape.....nobody is doing anything new, repeat questions, and low traffic volume lately. Not to mention a lot of guys have sold, or are looking to sell, their LS.

I didnt even see that these were out, so add another sale to the list! I know one calender didnt end world hunger or anything, but nonetheless. Looks awesome, even though i dont have a specific month, still pumped my LS made both covers! Thank you for the time and effort for this!

If members plan to submit pictures for 2015 calendar, I suggest start taking pictures soon. I will start taking submissions in August. Start the poll in September. Have it together & for sale by November 1st.

BTW there were personal issues that I am not getting into which is why I did not finish it last year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back