For Sale Super Clean 1999 Lincoln Town Car Touring Edition

TheRebel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a really sharp Town Car. The Touring Edition takes the Signature Series and adds duel exhaust, thicker sway bars, and lower rear gears. Everything on this car is in great shape. The engine and motor perform flawlessly and do not leak or use any fluids. The body and paint are in great shape. The interior is near perfect. There or no rips, stains, or cracks in the leather. Everything on the car works like it supposed to. List of features heated seats, duel memory driver’s seat, power driver and passenger seats with lumbar, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, keyless entry, driver’s door door-lock keypad, auto dimming review mirror, heated side mirrors. The air suspension works and I just put new air springs on it. It has automatic temperature control. The heater and air conditioning work perfectly. Stereo and temperature controls on the steering wheel. Tinted windows. Side curtain airbags. I get 23 MPG on the highway. It has 154,000 miles and that will go up as I drive the car about 60 miles a day. The car has many other luxury features too. Feel free to ask any questions you have. I can email more pictures to. I’m asking $3500. My number is five7three-six1four-1four0zero. No texts please.

Pics on Craigslist
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4196626483.html

Dealership offered to buy it from me for $3000. So for LVC members it is $3000. Send me a PM if interested so that I know your a member.

They offered you that much, my bother just got a new car and they gave him $800 for his 98 Concorde LXI, now given that had nearly 170,000 miles and wasn't in the best mechanical condition, i'm just glad he doesn't have it anymore I really hated that thing and I think he did too, it was his first car so he didn't really have a choice. Hope you get what you want out of your town car, it looks like a good deal!

All they do is play with the numbers..... if you walk in the dealer and ask the price their gonna say do you have a trade? if not the car is 5k.... if you have a trade its basically 8k and 3k for your car... which unfortunately equals to approximately nothing.... I hope that wasn't your case... the lower number for the trade more honest dealer transaction.... I was offered 1800 for my 2003 Lincoln Sig in perfect mechanical and physical condition... with 130k miles... they would have turned around and sold it for 6500 like nothing..

My brother was just glad they took his as a trade, they probably just sold it at auction or junked it, it was never listed online and we never saw it again at the dealership, my Grandparents just got a new car as well and traded in their 97 Pontiac Grand Am Se V6 and got $600 for it, they ended up selling that at the dealership, you had to call to get the price though.

I know its a numbers game but this dealership seems to bepretty honest and many of the staff including the owners are family friends. Here's the deal. I'm looking at a 2003 ext cab GMC Z71 with 38,000 miles. Blue books around $14,000. I have the Town car (which is near perfect) and a 96 Reg cab Chevy Z71 with a 128,000 miles (also in excellent shape). Their giving me $9000 for the two so the difference is $5000. Now are they really giving me more for the truck or just taking more off the 03, who knows but they say their doing $3000 on the car and it sounds legit to me. If all goes well and they don't pull something screwy, I'll be more than happy to post the phone number if any of you want to do business with them. The 03 should be out of the detail shop in the next day or two so I'll know if I'm still going to trade.

Theres definitely something fishy going on in my mind... why would a guy want to take two old used cars and trade for one old used car... don't make any sense to me but what do I know??? Why would he wanna deal with all this @ull**** instead of just selling it out right for cash being it has low low miles... loan value for that car is the NADA higest trade in value.... thats all its worth. .. not the resale price. Fyi. Is the title clear??

Downsizing. My current stable includes a 2011 F150 Super Crew (wife's truck), 2003 Sonic Blue Lightning, 1999 TC, 1996 Z71, 2 1969 Mustang coupes. One car has to be parked outside right now and I like them all to be garaged. I also pull a horse trailer so I figured I'd trade or sell the 96 Z71 and 99 TC and replace them with one since I don't get to drive the wife's truck much. Insurance is also cheaper on a used vehicle and that's something I have to think about with 7 vehicles. You sound like all my friends trying to figure out why I don't buy a new vehicle but I appreciate a nice used vehicle especially one with low miles. Title is prefect. An old man had the truck and passed away. His son sold it to the dealership because he didn't need it. I know it sounds crazy but I like the negotiating and haggling that goes on with a car purchase.
99 TC NADA clean trade in $2,650
96 Z71 NADA clean trade in $3,900
03 GMC NADA clean trade in $12,050
Difference is $5500 according to NADA trade in values. My difference $5000 so I feel its a pretty fair deal. Of course I'd love to get more out of mine but I do get tried of the no shows when I set time out of my schedule to show my vehicles. I understand stuff comes up but if people would let me know then it wouldn't be as aggravating.
Anyways its pretty much a done deal but I thought I'd offer mine on here in case someone was in the market for nice one

All they do is play with the numbers..... if you walk in the dealer and ask the price their gonna say do you have a trade? if not the car is 5k.... if you have a trade its basically 8k and 3k for your car... which unfortunately equals to approximately nothing....

I always try to negotiate selling price before I talk about trading. Also, the dealers in my area all have a price on the Window.

It's gone, thanks for looking. Nothing screwy and I was happy with the transaction. Dealer is Allen Christian in Dexter, MO (573) 624-2726

Last edited:

Members online

Back