Calendar Submission Winners

Thanks, Marvin! Perfect. :D My California MK8 club has a trip to L.A. in a couple of weeks and I certainly need to get this out before then. Come on, gentlemen!!!!! Chopnzeesprecht.
:GotPics:

I'm still awaiting one pic:

#19.jpg

#19.jpg

Last edited:
And thanks for your gorgeous submission, Ren! I tried to respond but your comcast email had a delivery failure. COOL pic, man. :p

Mike, your car is nothing short of beautiful. No disrespect meant at anyone else but damn. That car is something else. All of the winners this year have nice Marks and they were very good pics also. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Still awaiting those four images, gentlemen. I know it's a holiday but just want to keep it in your minds. :xmas:

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Just got back to Colorado from a vacation back home.

I had no online Hi-res version of that picture hence the wait. E-mail sent.

This is the last pic that I'm still missing. Donna has been very generous in sending over lots of great pics of Doug's car, so this is it. :D

#19.jpg

#19.jpg

Well , the rules are, when you enter your car for a calendar, you must be ready to provide a high resolution picture if you win and even though I voted for the one you're waiting on, I would personally give Doug that spot in remembrance. If the white car is put onto a calendar page with it's current resolution, it will be a blurry.

Gonna have to also agree here. I think it's fitting and I still haven't received a high res image from Shaun. I'm thinking December for Doug since his beautiful car is Toreador Red. Would this be okay with everyone?

my b-day is in June...I would love for my car to land on the month of my birthday.....that would be super cool.

I got my bday month last year so I won't be picky for this calendar..if anyone doesn't want july ill take it again but otherwise doesn't matter.

And I vote yes on Doug's car being in the calendar this year!

Derrick - February
Me - March
Evan - May
Marvin - June
Keviiin - July
Alex - August
Ren - October
Doug - December

Any other requests?

Members online

Back