Lincoln LS Chrome McLaren Grille for sale

kcam67

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a chromed McLaren grille. It has slight chrome peeling.
There's also a broken locator tab in the back. Didn't affect anything when I
installed on my LS. I lost the flavor for it. I'd figured someone here might
want one. There's some slight imperfection but overall, in good condition.
$125 + shipping and it's yours. PM me.

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

Not sure what your comment means. Sorry for my inability to understand texting, but what is GLWS?

So is that a stock gen II chrome surround (from a 2 piece grille) and the center from a mclaren glued on? I had seen one of these before on CL but someone bought it before i could inquire about it.

GLWS

My comment was because i've never seen a chrome one before. Whoever picked that up got a steal of a deal compared to what they go for.

My comment was because i've never seen a chrome one before. Whoever picked that up got a steal of a deal compared to what they go for.

Even with the chrome peeling? You guys are nuts

Even with the chrome peeling? You guys are nuts

In pristine condition these things for for well over $250... The chrome is peeling but im sure the new owner probably plans to sand down the surround part and have it painted the color of their car, which even with the cost to paint it, it'll still be less than $250 total. ..

Btw I picked this up :)

Peel them off and tackle the project yourself or wait until Manoli starts his mini business up again. I think Manoli was the member on here who was making them all sorts of colors.

Nice buy t-money.

Yeah it was manoli who would paint them in for us.

Members online

No members online now.
Back