02 LS V8 Suspension Repair NEEDED!

PRob52

LVC Member
Reaction score
This is what the diagnosis was
" stabilizer bushings are loose and found the front lower ball joints loose".
Recommend replacing the stabilizer bar the lower ball joints and the stablizer bar links. So the dealeship is saying $2600. Please tell me that I can get these parts bought and installed for cheaper than that. I I know these dealerships are ripoff prices, any ideass where to get these parts? or the actual part numbers i need? Car has 144654 miles and original suspenison.

I get parts from ford direct online cheapest oem parts I have found and the install will be cheaper anywhere but there I like to go to the deal find the problem get fix some where eles most places never diagnosis problem right and I never trust AutoZone or anything like that to read codes they never get the right code like the dealer for some odd reason I think its just another ford thing

Rockauto and have a shop press the ball joints in, or get a steering knuckle with the ball joint attached and do it all yourself.

So for the stabilizer bar and links I found on rockauto:DEEZA Part # LNL603 Premium Quality One of our most popular
Front; Enhanced Version. is this the bar "and Links" they were saying I need? Do I need to order one or two for the front? Or are the stabilizer bar and links two separate things I need to order?

For that price you can redo the front and rear suspension and do the work yourself for less.

Members online

Back