four wheel drive

Hell ya....I'm putting a lift kit and 35's on this weekend. Gonna do some rock crawling

"I got that real good feel good mess
Up under the seat of my big black jacked up LS
Rollin' on 35s
Pretty girl by my side

You got that sun tan skirt and boots
Waiting on you to look my way and scoot
Your little hot self over here
Girl hand me another beer, yeah!

All them other boys wanna wind you up and take you downtown
But you look like the kind that likes to take it way out
Out where the corn rows grow, row, row my boat
Floatin’ down the Flint River, catch us up a little catfish dinner
Gonna sound like a winner, when I lay you down and love you right
Yeah, that’s my kind of night!"

I never thought I'd get there in my LS, but now I have hope.

(My apologies to Luke Bryan)

NO!!!! THEY AREN'T...you guys are idiots, ...
...some are ALL wheel drive, there's a difference

^ i wish... it's nice to have...although i'd be something else to fail on the LS

The (passive) 4-wheel steering? I was serious about that. You already have it.......

Yes, they all have it. It does/will fail over time, but the failure is not drastic. I've had to replace the rear toe links in both of mine.

Yes, they all have it. It does/will fail over time, but the failure is not drastic. I've had to replace the rear toe links in both of mine.

All ours still have the originals; even the 2000 w/over 180K miles!!

Yer kidding me. Seriously, it has a passive 4 wheel steering system? Is that why my LS swings out of the expected track of the rear wheels? I thought it was my known bad toe link (assuming this is the other name for the rear tie rod end) shifting the rear wheel out of the track I expect it to follow.

Yer kidding me. Seriously, it has a passive 4 wheel steering system? Is that why my LS swings out of the expected track of the rear wheels? I thought it was my known bad toe link (assuming this is the other name for the rear tie rod end) shifting the rear wheel out of the track I expect it to follow.

Nope.... The rear toe link has a trapezoidal shape towards the end, where it mounts to the wheel. In that area is a collapsible bushing allowing the rear wheels to flex a little. You want a weird experience? Remove the link from the wheel and see how much movement the rear wheel has!! The first time I saw it I thought I broke something!!

Nope.... The rear toe link has a trapezoidal shape towards the end, where it mounts to the wheel. In that area is a collapsible bushing allowing the rear wheels to flex a little. You want a weird experience? Remove the link from the wheel and see how much movement the rear wheel has!! The first time I saw it I thought I broke something!!

Cool, thanks for the warning. I'll be into mine next week barring anything else coming up. Got an open house this weekend so that's where my time is going but after that I get those links knocked out.

I need help my 02 last v8 is a mother to start and when it finally does it smells of fuel. Please can someone help me fix my baby

I need help my 02 last v8 is a mother to start and when it finally does it smells of fuel. Please can someone help me fix my baby

Wrong thread......... But I would check for a leaky injector.

Obviously a new member. I wish I was perfect, so I could jump down their throat and make them feel wanted!

Members online

No members online now.
Back