Push to Start!! Any one ever done it?

Ling-Ling94

LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever installed a push to start button? I have viper remote start but thought of going a little high tech lol

Has anyone ever installed a push to start button? I have viper remote start but thought of going a little high tech lol

Now we know what could be installed in the extra storage created by removing the lighter!

thats not a bad place for it but i was wondering if its possible to put it exactly where the key for LS goes. I was thinking more towards how the newer cars have the wireless sensor and you just have to press the break and push the button to start it. Rather than old school where you have to turn the key and than push the button. Do you think that could work? Or know if anyone has tried it?

Don't stop there. Add the feature where the doors unlock as you walk up to the car as well (or at least where they unlock when you touch the door handle.)

With enough time/money pretty much anything can be done.

I may do this some day, probably by replacing the LS with an XF.

don't stop there. Add the feature where the doors unlock as you walk up to the car as well (or at least where they unlock when you touch the door handle.)

with enough time/money pretty much anything can be done.

I may do this some day, probably by replacing the ls with an xf.

Ditto!!!!

Why won't this site let me type all caps???????

Because you are typing in lower case letters

No.... I had "caps lock" engaged and it WON'T DO IT HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY, EITHER......

Well, it appears it DID work holding down the shift key this time..... Oh well.....

lower case
TEST WITH CAPS LOCK ON
TEST HOLDING SHIFT KEY

Firefox on XP

The site filters all caps posts... so if you post the entire post in all caps... it will automatically lower case it... however if portions of your post are in caps lock its ok.

The site filters all caps posts... so if you post the entire post in all caps... it will automatically lower case it... however if portions of your post are in caps lock its ok.

Ah..... I see..... A feature!!!!!

Ah..... I see..... A feature!!!!!

The only reason I know is because I was super excited about something a while ago and tried to post in all caps and it didn't work... but when I lower cased one word, it did.

Don't stop there. Add the feature where the doors unlock as you walk up to the car as well (or at least where they unlock when you touch the door handle.)

With enough time/money pretty much anything can be done.

I may do this some day, probably by replacing the LS with an XF.

Joe
I was thinking XJ myself.

I must be old. I thought the thread referred to push stating the car.

Must not be age because I was thinking the same thing.

Some of those newer features are nice but I prefer a key to start the car.

Jaguar has really turned it around, love almost all of their models and their philosophy. Even the F-type is gorgeous!

ThAt Is SuCh A CoOl FeAtUrE...No MoRe NoObS tYpInG iN aLl CaPs

lmfao so i originally posted about push to start and never got a chance to get back on till today...and might i say this is one interesting thread. been havin a half ass day but all this stuff about all caps made my day lmao xD

Members online

No members online now.
Back