Parting out my Gen 2

Vinny93

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I decided that I am going to part out my Mark 8.

It's a 1997 Blue LSC

There are plenty of good working parts that I have available

Currently sitting parked in my driveway

Not in a Junkyard sitting 2 inches off the ground

Feel free to contact me at 1856-281-8485

I am going to begin parting her out early tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
It was a good car, but hopefully I can do some good for my fellow Mark 8 owner's. Im going to start uploading some pictures of what's currently available. The car is still intact as of right now but I would like people in the LVC community to share this link. Good parts, honest guy it doesn't get much better than that.

Why don't you just buy an SCIL and see if it works. You're going to wait forever to sell all the parts off of it. I am giving my brother my Expedition. He is flying down here next weekend to drive it back up to New Jersey. I can send up the SCIL with him. Let me know if you're interested. You will be making a huge mistake by parting it. I'm sure if some of my fellow members saw pics of your car, they would agree with me. They may even buy it.

Maybe I can finally get the parts I've been looking for?

-chrome washer fluid button (on turn signal arm)
-button covers on both doors (lock/unlock and window up/down)

Thank you!

Why don't you just buy an SCIL and see if it works. You're going to wait forever to sell all the parts off of it. I am giving my brother my Expedition. He is flying down here next weekend to drive it back up to New Jersey. I can send up the SCIL with him. Let me know if you're interested. You will be making a huge mistake by parting it. I'm sure if some of my fellow members saw pics of your car, they would agree with me. They may even buy it.

Unfortunately the SCIL is the least of my concerns. My spark plug in cylinder #8 blew out. And even though it was a clean blow and there is plenty of beef left to re-thread another one. I don't really want to take the risk with her. Ive put enough money into her! It's sad that at 166k this happened. But you live and you learn, the money I get out of parting her is going to my cream-puff fund :cool:

Whole car in the condition she's in I'm looking at $600-$1000. I couldn't do that. Id rather give back to the community than scrap her. Blue's not the most common color either. It would be an injustice :eek::eek::eek:

Maybe I can finally get the parts I've been looking for?

-chrome washer fluid button (on turn signal arm)
-button covers on both doors (lock/unlock and window up/down)

Thank you!

Yeah I do have them, and they are hard to find in good condition.

My parts are in working condition. Cars in good shape still

How about cup holder/ashtray assembly? Decent shape?
Dibs if so!

Oh, also - driver side lighted door reflector + the housing. (The piece you need to remove to take off the door panel)
Dibs on that also if you'll sell!

Thanks!

Center console is in good condition. Cups holders open up and still have plenty of play in the flaps. The leather is starting to wear but not major damage to the lid. Ill post a picture and you can tell me what you think. I just finished parting out some of the parts in her. Again Im doing this in logical progression, headlights, taillights, etc, more pictures to come soon. Keep the questions coming guys :)

View attachment 828463435

View attachment 828463436

View attachment 828463437

Ok so its been a few days but so far this is what I've managed to accomplish

Hood for sale $150

Driver and Passenger fenders $200

Front Stock bumper $150

Mark 8 Base Tail Lamp +Ballast (100% working) $300

Black Head Panel + Black Grill + Support Brackets $300

Silver Door (Inside door panel not included) $100

Keyless Entry Pad + Module $70

Ignition Cylinder $30

2 Height Sensor's (Working) $60

Center Consol ( Working Cup Holders) $150

Wooden HVAC + Radio Bezel $40

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Looks like Santa came early. Trunk full of goodies here, and there's more to come. Lets make some deals guys

IMG_0352.jpg

Members online

Back