Holy Nucking Futs New best N/A time

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Man, all the stars aligned and it was perfect weather for racing. Ended up with a 12.583 @ 106.81! Remember that's MOTOR only. The track was getting slick at end of night and I was having to drive the car. I had to abort run 9 because car was all over track. The car was pulling like bear at end of night when I got all things ironed out. Man I would have loved to ran the bottle tonight. The track is now closed for year. Bummer.

HOLY SMOKES

Too cool. Is it you on YouTube with the drag vids of a Mark VIII? When watching a blend door vid, I saw several posts. You deserve your notoriety. These cars are viewed as boulevard cruisers. You put the boots to that idea.

Too cool. Is it you on YouTube with the drag vids of a Mark VIII? When watching a blend door vid, I saw several posts. You deserve your notoriety. These cars are viewed as boulevard cruisers. You put the boots to that idea.

Some guys that where watching at the track posted that vid. They where a cool family and loved watching the mk8 haul butt. The old man has a Conti so he's a lincoln fan. More people come over to check out the Red Dragon then my Mustang.

Just like to add that all the 12 second runs where made with this full size battery. (so some on here don't whine) I think I killed my small battery from 50 amping it for couple hours while I was messing with trailer wiring, she was smoking. Opps. Also runs where thru muffs.
001_zps46db2c8c.jpg

Here I am rust proofing my car. LOL
002_zps51319068.jpg

003_zps3981c027.jpg

Full-sized battery. Oh big freakin' deal. Your car is still annorexic as fook in every other department. If your car had any sort of tangible mass it wouldn't even come close to these ridiculous times. I'm not the only one watching you with a suspicious look on my face mr blueblood

1.69 shorts, mid 12s (8psi blower time) all on a stock block with bolt-ons.

I'd like to see a picture of your car in "track trim" sitting on a certified scale with the weight. You have that car down to 3500 lbs OR LESS and that's only the beginning of many questions that I am not even going to bother asking because I have seen in the past that it is quite apparent that some things you simply don't answer or it's like pulling teeth to get you to hint at what's going on.

Whatever though. Your times are not realistic. Don Pfau before he hit 11s was running mid 12s with 400rwhp and now you do it NA with way less power? That's like saying, "Theodore wears a 40" inseam pair of jeans. His wife has a much smaller waist but can also fit the same pair of jeans(without a belt-the "belt" for you is boost and/or LOTS more rwhp)." Yeah, ok. LOL I'm done trying to figure you out. I'll just put my own "asterisk" next to your name in my own mind. The asterisk of sketchiness.

I took my truck to the track sunday and had the same problem. I literally didnt have traction from the line to the booth at the end.

Not even sure how I moved.

Full-sized battery. Oh big freakin' deal. Your car is still annorexic as fook in every other department. If your car had any sort of tangible mass it wouldn't even come close to these ridiculous times. I'm not the only one watching you with a suspicious look on my face mr blueblood

I'd like to see a picture of your car in "track trim" sitting on a certified scale with the weight. You have that car down to 3500 lbs OR LESS and that's only the beginning of many questions that I am not even going to bother asking because I have seen in the past that it is quite apparent that some things you simply don't answer or it's like pulling teeth to get you to hint at what's going on.

Whatever though. Your times are not realistic. Don Pfau before he hit 11s was running mid 12s with 400rwhp and now you do it NA with way less power? That's like saying, "Theodore wears a 40" inseam pair of jeans. His wife has a much smaller waist but can also fit the same pair of jeans(without a belt-the "belt" for you is boost and/or LOTS more rwhp)." Yeah, ok. LOL I'm done trying to figure you out. I'll just put my own "asterisk" next to your name in my own mind. The asterisk of sketchiness.

And there is the whine bag. Talk talk talk. I go to the track to race MY mark8 how I please. When I have to answer to you that will be the day.

Last time I checked there was no rule book or perfect formula to make a mark viii run fast times in the 1/4..street driven is street driven whether he chooses to remove weight from the vehicle or not. Based on the other pics I've seen him ppst of his BBC powered mustang I think frank knows a thing or two about how to make a car run in the 1/4 mile.

Thanks. BTW what's done to your GTO? My buddy's 2004 finally got his in the 11's with an 11.8@121 once. I just beat his best N/A time too so neighborhood record back to a MK8. LOL

My GTO has a cam, long tubes, Fast intake, pulley, dyno tune, 3500 stall and drag radials.

My GTO has a cam, long tubes, Fast intake, pulley, dyno tune, 3500 stall and drag radials.

Ah an auto, this kid has a stick. I tell him all the time get an auto. He has the 5.7? though. You never broke a CV shaft? He snapped 2 stock ones.

Whatever though. Your times are not realistic. Don Pfau before he hit 11s was running mid 12s with 400rwhp and now you do it NA with way less power? That's like saying, "Theodore wears a 40" inseam pair of jeans. His wife has a much smaller waist but can also fit the same pair of jeans(without a belt-the "belt" for you is boost and/or LOTS more rwhp)." Yeah, ok. LOL I'm done trying to figure you out. I'll just put my own "asterisk" next to your name in my own mind. The asterisk of sketchiness.[/QUOTE
No one here gives two ****s what you think. You reek of jealousy and butt hurt.

Ah an auto, this kid has a stick. I tell him all the time get an auto. He has the 5.7? though. You never broke a CV shaft? He snapped 2 stock ones.

Usually the 6 speeds have those drivetrain issues, the autos are not as hard on the drivetrain. I flash the converter off idle.

Members online

No members online now.
Back