LS: Hulk Edition

sick! Can't wait to get another car just to mod it. That looks good man

Very nice, great job! beavis and butthead.gif

beavis and butthead.gif

Well how can you not love that!!! F the norm, Why go through life not having a little fun... Who here will get to tell there grandkids I drove a Kryptonite colored LS (go ahead and take the Drizzy). great job buddy.

Big Balls my friend!

The stance of the car definatly helps it look better.

Have to admit, I too was a little skeptical when I heard green, but (as usual), Drizz pulls it off - looks great! And I think I would hate this color on most cars....

Thanks guys.

Yea when I first finished I was like... WTF AM I DOING? MY CAR IS NEON GREEN!

But it works. And by god is it attention grabbing. I feel like I am driving a lambo or something. My girlfriend counts people checking it out when we drive places...

All lights are tinted now. I have my original dark oracal vinyl on my tails. And I ordered a roll of the same film in the lightest version for the headlights and foglights.

Light output is not decreased by any noticeable amount. And remember I have 30% on my windshield. The only time you can tell there is film on the lights is when they're off and mostly in shaded conditions. I will posts a pic of one headlight tinted and one without so you can see how little the difference is.

The tint is the just right amount of tint to knock down the clearness of the lights IMO.

I got it from signwarehouse.com

Oracal 8300. Dark grey on tails, light grey on fronts.

Here are headlights in different lighting conditions.

Passenger side is tinted while driver's is not.

i876.jpg

llfq.jpg

o0fu.jpg

let me say this, I dont know why, but i hate the color green 99% usually the only color i like is a bright pearl kinda like the color of antifreeze.

and well, I got a shovel, I can dig!

I think the biggest thing that made me think that this would only turn out bad is because i cant hear bright green LS without thinking about LJ's car. thank you because i no longer think of that turn when i hear green LS!

personally I liked the stealth bomber look a lot better, but all my favorite cars are always best in flat black!

so it this the last of the flat blacks to get pulled off then? if so DIBBS!

The green looks sweet drizz! This spring I'm doing my LSE gunmetal with the last two coats mixed 50/50 with glossifier for a 'satin' look. I like what you did with the door handles too.

That Lincoln is one of the best I've seen so far, I love the way it looks that black candy paint on the top just set it off to..looks like glass on top is so shiny, good job on that car and how many inches have your dropped it? rims 20's?

New member and first post CHECK

asking a question without searching that has been answered a hundred times CHECK

thread jacking somebody else's topic that has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic CHECK

Congratulations! Very few new members can ever get the trifecta of sh!t you should never do on any forum right off the bat like that. I'm sure that you will make many many friends here...

Hahahah stillll laughing lolol

that looks more like a tuner color but i see you made it work for the LS. looks decent and i admire the effort you put in.

Members online

Back