SoCal meet?

soundwaves454

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been messaging a fellow enthusiast on FB of a possible SoCal meet. Guy hasn't been around the forum in a while, has one of the cleanest LS's I've seen here. Meet would be mid Nov to early DEC. Puente hills mall has been mentioned. Anybody down?

I might, but I would be coming in from AZ, so it would have to be a definite date giving me several weeks advanced notice. I know that LS4me had discussed trying to put one together as well a while back.

I might, but I would be coming in from AZ, so it would have to be a definite date giving me several weeks advanced notice. I know that LS4me had discussed trying to put one together as well a while back.

Yea, but unfortunately that's as far as it got......

Maybe somewhere in OC.........

Do I have to take my ls? :frown:

What happens if a clean LS.... isn't so Kleen anymore? Should I still go? Haha.
What's up fellas!? Long time no see.... I miss these days.... Soooo.... let's start with trying to get the word out, and start throwing out dates! Yeah? For my birthday? Haha. Nov 10th.... Just throwing it out there! LoL. Hope we can get a handful of LS's. :cool:

It might be hard for me to get my ls out there right now, unless I tow it.

I don't know. I don't exactly know what's wrong with her yet. First I want to get her running with the symptoms before the misfires.There was so much oil in the wells. I need coils, plugs, and valve cover gaskets to begin with. Then when I don't have a misfires, I can take it to get diagnosed, but I know it wont be cheap so depending on how expensive I'll know when I will have her fixed. If it needs a rebuild then I will just wait to save up to get forged internals and then have it rebuild with the upgraded components. So it looks like I wont be taking my ls if it's in 2 weeks that you guys are meeting.

That sucks alax. Turbo related issues? I can do Nov 10, or the following weekend. Than it'll have to be early/mid Dec for me. Throw dates out there guys.

Who knows, I wasn't pushing it too hard, but I was having fun with it :cool:. Time will tell

Members online

Back