Cargo Net

John_P007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much it would be to get the LS cargo net? Not that it's a big deal but I have the net but not the hooks in the trunk. I can't just get the hooks I would need to get the whole kit huh?

I had a cargo net from when I had a 2000 F150 leftover and put it in the car. I used the screws that hold the carpet on the backlight assembly. It works great. I did not use anything to tie down the bottom.

04LSSport said:
I had a cargo net from when I had a 2000 F150 leftover and put it in the car. I used the screws that hold the carpet on the backlight assembly. It works great. I did not use anything to tie down the bottom.
Can you add a pic and show me? I couldn't find any screws..

Sorry I did not do this sooner but here are some pictures.

CargoNet1.JPG

CargoNet2.JPG

04LSSport said:
Sorry I did not do this sooner but here are some pictures.

CargoNet1.JPG

CargoNet2.JPG
I will look at it today, thanks.... As soon as I get my windows tinted I am going to take some pictures.....

You can get the real LS cargo net from Ford Parts Network:
F6DZ-54550A66-AA Cargo Net, Retention 34.99

I saw one on e-bay this past weekend - but it's gone now.

There is also a Cargo Tray option:
XW4Z-5411600-AA Lincoln LS Trunk Cargo Tray 55.99

Last edited:
I saw the net on ebay, but I didn't think it came w/the hook part. I had the LS net just need the hook parts...

how many cubic feet of storage fits in there Im looking for somewhere to hold some items I keep in my trunk for traveling

how many cubic feet of storage fits in there Im looking for somewhere to hold some items I keep in my trunk for traveling

In the net? If so it really doesn't matter. The size of the trunk is the size of the trunk; IIRC, 12.5 cuft. The net doesn't, and can't, add any space.

In the net? If so it really doesn't matter. The size of the trunk is the size of the trunk; IIRC, 12.5 cuft. The net doesn't, and can't, add any space.

but it can and will add Torque to the rear wheel

Guys, he is asking you how much space is in the net, not in the trunk. As in how much will the net hold.

Members online

No members online now.
Back