Windows went crazy

SoonersLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was walking to my car tonight and was holding the unlock button to see how far away it would work from and all my windows and sunroof opened! Is this normal? Im going to call the lincoln dealer in the morning and take it in to get the key looked at

I was walking to my car tonight and was holding the unlock button to see how far away it would work from and all my windows and sunroof opened! Is this normal? Im going to call the lincoln dealer in the morning and take it in to get the key looked at

That's a feature! Read about it in the manual.

What button do I press to make them go back up?

Safety feature (to keep Ford safe from lawsuits) - you can't close the windows remotely. However, you can put the key in the door and turn it to lock and hold it. The windows will close then. They'll also open if you hold the key in the unlock position. Don't you wonder what all other feature that you have that you don't know about? (Like having the seat, steering wheel, and pedals all set themselves according to which remote you use.) It's well worth sitting down with the owner's manual and reading it all the way through.

I just tried the alarm button and it didnt work alax7. I think all I did was wake up my neighbors there lights all turned on since I couldnt make it stop. thanks I will read the book

I just tried the alarm button and it didnt work alax7. I think all I did was wake up my neighbors there lights all turned on since I couldnt make it stop. thanks I will read the book

I think that you achieved his expected result...

The function is to air out ur car or jst to feel cool doing it lol , its useful in the summer to get the trapped heat out of ur car , too bad it doesnt close the windows up though

Members online

No members online now.
Back