What useful things do you keep in your trunk?

SoonersLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just curious what people have in their car trunk? I have a box with a full change of clothes and coat, one of those cheap all-in-wonder tv/radio/flashlight/compass things given to me as a Christmas present by mom, a few car towels, some jumper cables, spare tire, a life preserver, two hiking poles, some windshield wiper fluid, my flippers, snorkel, and mask

Gas can & alternative weapon (pistol,bat,knife) depending on the way im feeling. Lol

Where you go snorkeling at in Oklahoma? Lol.

I have:
Emergency kit with some orange reflective triangles, and jumper cables. Spare tire. Golf clubs. A blanket and a hoodie.

Not much but the spare. Been meaning to get some jumper cables. A bag with spare clothes sounds like a good idea for an unexpected situation.

Duct tape, shovel, lye. I need to get some more bleach though. Thanks for reminding me.

All my car cleaning materials , clothes , school books and a brick lol

Small tool kit, jumper cables, toe rope, funnel, and oil filter wrench below the carpet. Extra shoes and jacket above.

in the trunk occasionally my Husky Tool Set, in the spare wheel compartment i keep a small floor jack (because i hate the factory ones with a passion ,always feel like its gonna tip over), the donut spare , jumper cables , a cross lug wrench (again because i dislike the factory one, i like to be able to spin the lug nuts off)

I got my 2 12s and the amp back there. Also a spare shirt when I remember to replenish it. Lately there has been a gallon of distilled water to replace my disappearing coolant.

Nothing but the spare tire stuff that came with the car. In the truck I carry an umbrella, some ratchet straps and an aluminum T-ball bat which makes a pretty effective club.

Duct tape, shovel, lye. I need to get some more bleach though. Thanks for reminding me.

Don't forget some towels and trash bags.

I keep a smoke screen, oil slick, land mines, and rocket booster in my trunk. Here's a recent video of me going for a relaxing drive during rush hour:
[video=youtube;h34MviiKXXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h34MviiKXXc[/video]

That's my silver LS (looks white in that lighting). Every time I pull into those mobile garages I get a fresh set of COPS, a DCCV, and plastic cooling system components. It's pretty sweet.

10" sub, amp, cap, spare tire, floor jack, tire guage, change of work clothes, extra safety glasses, jumper cables, towels.

....stupid winter

20130613_143554_zps3ff849c3.jpg

Don't forget some towels and trash bags.

I keep a smoke screen, oil slick, land mines, and rocket booster in my trunk. Here's a recent video of me going for a relaxing drive during rush hour:
[video=youtube;h34MviiKXXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h34MviiKXXc[/video]

That's my silver LS (looks white in that lighting). Every time I pull into those mobile garages I get a fresh set of COPS, a DCCV, and plastic cooling system components. It's pretty sweet.

After seeing tht video i am inspired to do the same mod.

Jumper cables, a few old sheets from a bed, maps, working gloves, ball caps, used floor mats. Tire and tire tools.

Members online

No members online now.
Back