Official LS Picture Thread

DSC_6153.jpg

Dirty as can be, still sitting in it's spot. Was really just trying out my new camera, but I figured I would share seeing how it shows my new stance and exhaust.

DSC_6153.jpg

Dirty.....but clean. That a very nice looking LS Chris

Stance looks great Chris...hopefully mine will look similar

Those Eibachs sure look good!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, obviously I have the stock 17's right now, but I think they look a lot better with the new Eibach stance because that horrendous wheel gap is gone. With the stock springs the wheel gap was like twice as more as my girlfriend's civic and that was just unacceptable and frankly, it made those 17's look downright tiny, now they look alright. Also, I can't say enough praise for the Eibach/Motorcraft sport shock combo, the ride is pristine. I have driven all over my city and all the spots where the pavement was rippled and would cause the traction control to kick on no longer have that effect. Also I got the entire magnaflow kit, high flow cats and the full stainless cat back system. The resonators hang pretty low but I only scraped on one monster speed bump so far, and to be fair, most cars do judging from the scrape marks. The pickup with the new exhaust is great and the sound is amazing at low end, at the high end the K&N takes over and you hear that more. I am very pleased.

I have a four day weekend coming up, I plan to take the LS to the garage at work and do a full detail, Clay, Polish, Wax, Interior Steam, Engine Bay I'll do it all. Afterwards I plan to get some good use out of my new Nikon D7000. The leaves are starting to change and WV becomes one of the most beautiful places ever during the fall.

Stay tuned :cool:

PS: Red turn signals are wrong.

That sucks Jason. Looks like the ball joint has seen better days. I hope it didnt do too much other damage.

Don't look like it did but won't know till I tear it down. I have all new ball joints coming tomorrow. The fender is bent up a lil but I should be able to straighten it out I hope. Fingers crossed lol

I had that happen when I was in high school. not fun. Hope it all fixes cheap and easy my friend.

I had that happen when I was in high school. not fun. Hope it all fixes cheap and easy my friend.

It sucked pretty bad but i got lucky and was only doing 40 mph. I was on lunch break at work and if I didn't go out for lunch the next time I would been driving would have been going home after work and been on the highway cruising along at 80 85 mph in traffic. Would have been a whole different turnout. It made my stomach turn thinking just the night before the wife and kids were with me and it could have happened then. I was def. Being looked over.

That sucks! this happened to me with my 2000 ls luckily I was only doing 25 and not cause any other damage
good luck with fixes!

Members online

No members online now.
Back