cobra lincoln emblem

Would be neat to have a set to stick on under my puddle lights so that is cascades on to the ground at night......Might just motivate me to actuality get them working.

Texas enough said !

IMG_20130924_154742_729_zpsb36f2c1d.jpg

Sorry Geno I had a shopping list of things I wanted for my 98 Blk/Blk LSC but I got laid off so I' ll have to wait. Heck If I do not find another job by next year I'll probably have to sell it. Buy the way do you still have any more of these.

Now those rock! When I bought from Geno a few years back they were solid silver. If I had known those were available I would order a set.

Geno, if you still make those please let me know so I can order a set. I need to order some more business cards anyway.

How typical, a Cadillac with a river of coolant underneath it.

Now those rock! When I bought from Geno a few years back they were solid silver. If I had known those were available I would order a set.

Geno, if you still make those please let me know so I can order a set. I need to order some more business cards anyway.

The color ones I dont, but I do the center caps in black with CHROME cstar.

Geno. Are those gen 1 deck lid emblems stick on's over the stock Lincoln badge, or an insert? And how big In Inches are those chrome decals, and where do most folks place them on their car? Thanks!

Thanks for the interest Guys.

Here is just a few decals we currently have available. If you wany anything custom color and or size just hit me up. I have vinyl machines and can make whatever you want.

Interested in the Gen 1 decklid lid emblem. How do I order it?

That's a special edition Cadillac! Don't you see the cobra on the fender?

LOLZ. Damn Caddy. That thing is a thorn in my side. Sapper replaced the pump gasket twice before we noticed it was the rear hidden gasket leaking. 4.9 water pumps suck enough to change but by the third time you are ready to throw things.... like planets.

LOLZ. Damn Caddy. That thing is a thorn in my side. Sapper replaced the pump gasket twice before we noticed it was the rear hidden gasket leaking. 4.9 water pumps suck enough to change but by the third time you are ready to throw things.... like planets.

I think every car company has done things that are just way over engineered which inspire us to want to rip someone's face off. Some parts on my daughters ZX2 fall into that catagory also. Water pump on a 05 Chrysler T&C is another.

also interested in trunklock cover/emblem price, sticker pricing, and any other products u have

The trunk lock emblem is very cool but I just don't think black would look right on my car. Now if you had one with a RED background....

he doesnt have anymore emblems just sticker kits but if you need just the trunk lock cover w/ no emblem he has them for 9.99 shipped. im working on a simple solution for the emblems. ill work on it this weekend and post my progress

Count me in as well - front and rear please!

I have the old plate (with the Lincoln emblem) but its extremely faded. I thought about sanding it clean, and then painting it. But I think I would be much happier using these stickers placed over the OEM emblems.

I NEED 2 sets of Cobrastar emblems or I think Im going to go insane, can anybody please help me?????????????????????

You can get 2 sets of stickers.. emblems are long gone and I highly doubt anyone that has them will sell them

I have a set that I'll sell at my cost. I paid $40.00 ea. plus $5.00 shipping.

I actually have a set of the painted metal ones that I'm going to be listing on the auction site sometime this week. One has never been applied, the other has lived under my hood since new.

Members online

No members online now.
Back