For Sale 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Medium Charcoal Green Clean

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Super clean 98 Lsc. 132,400 miles. Non sunroof car. Grey interior. Blend door actuator works as it should, as does a/c. Cleanest Mark I've ever owned. Only issues are rear neon doesn't light and telescoping part of steering wheel, which I'm sure I will fix this week. Car is still on air ride which works perfect. I'm gonna post it on craigslist for $3500. I'd sell it to someone on here for $3200, or $3000 with silver 10 spokes and different tires.

Green 98 001a.jpg

Green 98 002a.jpg

Green 98 003a.jpg

Green 98 004a.jpg

Green 98 005a.jpg

Green 98 006a.jpg

Green 98 007a.jpg

It's too nice and too expensive. If it was banged up, rusted out, and had a bunch of problems it would have sold already. I don't understand it myself. It seems like people buy a rolling basket case for $1000, put a bunch of parts and labor and think they got a deal. This car looks like it's turn key and for $3000, it's a great buy.

Man, I wish I could get rid of mine for this one. Or pick this one up, too. It's almost dark highland green and could be turned into a psuedo-Bullitt Mark.

Nice car. I've never seen one in green. Of course I never saw a CE until I bought mine. I never knew what a Mark VIII was until I bought mine.

is that paint really as good as it seems in the potos? looks garage kept...mild black lasagna?

Yes, paint is as good as it looks in the pics. Only has one minor door ding that you have to look for to see. Yes there is some lasagna on rear window molding. I'm sure this car was garage kept, because paint is original and looks awesome.

Jeez man don't part it..car is way too nice, if I was in the market for another I'd buy this..how has this not sold yet!?!?

I was just joking about that KeVIIIn. It was just to bump it to the top. I'd never part a Mark VIII that's this nice. I actually think the car is going to be sold today. I will know tonight for sure. $3600 without the octastars.

Lol that's good to know..sorry to change the subject but whats goin on with your chameleon 95? Free bump to the top :)

Well the green car didn't sell after all. The guy backed out at the last minute, and said he was going to buy an aviator. The chameleon car will hopefully be on the road right after Thanksgiving weekend. I plan to pull the engine out of my son's wrecked car and put it in over the holiday weekend.

It was going to be his only vehicle, and he was worried about driving in the snow with it. He's the same guy I bought the collector's edition from, and put an engine in it, then sold it back to him. It got totaled by a semi-truck about in a parking lot about 2 months ago. He's been looking for another collector's edition, then decided he'd buy mine. Now all the predictions of heavy snowfall this year in Missouri have him worried.

It was going to be his only vehicle, and he was worried about driving in the snow with it. He's the same guy I bought the collector's edition from, and put an engine in it, then sold it back to him. It got totaled by a semi-truck about in a parking lot about 2 months ago. He's been looking for another collector's edition, then decided he'd buy mine. Now all the predictions of heavy snowfall this year in Missouri have him worried.

Bahh! They say that BS every year..then it turns out to be the mild-est winter on record..or at least that's how it goes in chicago.

Members online

Back