Photo shoot

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
I got the car all cleaned up this weekend and Dmaup was here so we took some pictures of my old beater. Enjoy.

uocxg.jpg

1q22wo.jpg

73dj86.jpg

2cr0bcz.jpg

Seems like now would be an appropriate time to use the word 'sick.' That car is seriously SICK. Wow. :p

LOVE this one!

Dmaup, this is absolutely stunning. Wow. All your shots are excellent. The planets must have aligned on that day... and your wheels. :D

file_zpsec041533.jpg

file_zpsec041533.jpg

I got the car all cleaned up this weekend and Dmaup was here so we took some pictures of my old beater. Enjoy.

What do you use to temporarily attach your front plate? Magnets?

My red on black 95 LSC sits in the garage staring at a picture of your car one day dreaming of become just like her.

Looks great!

I'm loving the blue one... but the red one leaves me kinda flat. It needs a lot of work.:D

What do you use to temporarily attach your front plate? Magnets?

Looks great!

I thought about magnets but i ran into a time issue, so i just have it attached to the bottom with easily removable hardware.

I'm loving the blue one... but the red one leaves me kinda flat. It needs a lot of work.:D

Lol. thanks pal.

I do but it's taking longer and longer to come back up. Dont have the money for a new compressor so I just havent been using it

Posted via Topify using Android

I have an air compressor that I am no longer using, its yours if you want it. WE just need to take it out of the car lol... and smoke some ribs and such.

Members online

Back