95 mark 146k for 1500

Receipt for engine.

The roof is peeling.

Gen 1 guys will chime in with specifics.

Leaking rear end, leaking oil filter adapter gasket, "bacon" rear windshield weatherstripping, studder off idle (plugs/wires) worn tires (especially rear, will give you an idea of how it is driven), functioning sound system, headlights look pretty hazy to me, brakes, any engine noise, transmission slips, electrical issues. Test out all electrical functions, these cars have been known to have lots of little electrical issues.

Get it on a lift..look for rust underneath, check all the suspension bushings, drive it listen for clunks and noises when going over bumps, check for all typical wear as you would with any used 18 year old car. Get it up to speed and let it warm up nice and good to see how the trans shifts and make sure there's no shudder when shifting between gears. Make sure everything functions properly in the interior and check for check engine lights or idiots lights on.

Are you looking for a project? Cause this car looks like one. Headlights are junk and like someone said already paint is peeling..and no you can't just get paint from napa to fix the roof unless you want it looking like ass. Spend the extra grand on something nicer.

I'm looking for on cheap that I can put mony into over the years yes. But I don't want to put over a grand just into repaira. Which is why I'm getting rid of my 94.

Spend a little extra now and find a nicer car to start with and it will save you much more in the long run..trust me. The less crap you have to do to get it up to an acceptable level of appearance and running condition the better..start with something with little to no problems and you will be able to spend your extra money on other stuff to IMPROVE it rather than repairs to get it up to par. Not saying it has to be a $10k dollar car but there are some very nice marks that I've seen go for around $3k which is a great price. Its very seldom that you come across a $1500 mark that's not a basket case.

Looks like hood peeling also. Just had some painting done to my 95 (berry Red) and it cost $137.00 for a quart If it hasn't been done the ft end will need lots of love. The hdlts really need to be done, if you plan to drive at night.

Just got back from looking at it. It runs good shifts fine didn't see any leeking. But the paint is peeling in a few places. Also the driver door handle is broken. It still open and closes but the door handle is dangling sideways how would I fix this?

Members online

No members online now.
Back