Official LS Picture Thread

love that color , wasnt that a limited edition color or something

um, not sure, could be I know I don't see many this color. I see a lot of silver and black LS's

I see even fewer of the light blue ones.

My attempt for the calender. driverside headlight has a glare making it look foggy. Gonna go back next weekend hoping the leaves get a little more color
IMG_0549_zps3bb0619f.jpg

here how about this for the cover of the calender, you know this is what everyone here is doing all the time.

fix-it-up.jpg

fix-it-up.jpg

some pics from Hite and I's calender photo shoot.. (couldn't pick my favorites so I'll post them all!!!)
DSC_0668ed_zps8b51ffa6.jpg

DSC_0667ed_zpsaee98a7d.jpg

DSC_0655ed_zpsd93fc666.jpg

DSC_0640ed_zpse78566dd.jpg

DSC_0639ed_zpsf488624b.jpg

DSC_0632ed_zpsc019ed59.jpg

DSC_0629ed_zps1db20ac8.jpg

DSC_0623ed_zpse1bb183d.jpg

DSC_0609ed_zps01af2cec.jpg

DSC_0595ed_zpsf3c0d86f.jpg

Great looking LS'es there guys.

G-Rell- plan on putting some type of spoiler on yours?

Hite-what a nice, well rounded ls. The ww looks really good on that color, it blends in very nicely.

Great looking LS'es there guys.

G-Rell- plan on putting some type of spoiler on yours?

Hite-what a nice, well rounded ls. The ww looks really good on that color, it blends in very nicely.

Thanks man... I have the m3 spoiler on now, I like it.

DSC_0360_zps11392f9b.jpg

20130615_172734_zpsfbfa8d2f.jpg

Nice photoshoot. You should have alternated some of those shots with both of you facing opposite directions. So we get to see the beauty of the front of the LS and the rear at the same time.

I agree Alax, the WW spoiler fits his car great. The WW was definitely intended for the gen1.. They just fit so much better on their trunks than ours. Gen2 trunk is just more round and makes it sit differently.

Nice photoshoot. You should have alternated some of those shots with both of you facing opposite directions. So we get to see the beauty of the front of the LS and the rear at the same time.

But my front and rear look better than his...lol.

We do have some shots like that. I will post some pics tonight.

Members online

Back