Cold Air intake

I stay around midway airport , hit me up if u ever wanna have a ls meet or u need any parts I got the hook up

Yeah that would be bad ass. What parts can u get? Do u have any pics of ur car if u want to see some of mine check my profile pics I'm getting ready to put my stock rims on again getting ready for winter

Anything basically , I work for carquest so anything there I get at discount, I gotta buy some new tires for winter , not to mention get my fog lights back wrkin lol

I was hopping someone put something up about a Ls meet this summer but no one did so hopefully there's one this year or next year we have to set something up. But yeah keep in touch my name is jose (630)346-3357

Ight man coool , me and my friend have ls8s and thats all I knw in the chicagoland area I ll txt u my number now

Does the plastic really give around 15 HP more?

Neither one (by itself) is going to add any horsepower over stock at all. It'll just make it noisier. This makes some people (who don't do controlled dyno testing) think that they have more power.

Yea joegr is right , its all for that intake noise and a the look it gives ur engine bay , without a tuner and other mods it really wont increase ur power much or at all ...still nice though

I asked because with the factory throttle body, there shouldn't be any additional HP that is dependent if it is plastic or metal.

so i was hoping you guys can help me out with this.. I'm looking to get an intake for my V6 LS but don't know which manufacturers make intakes for the V6? and yes, ik i have the baby V6 lol i was thinking about gas when i bought mine so went with the smaller engine.

... i was thinking about gas when i bought mine so went with the smaller engine.

And so you get a whole 1 MPG more. It might help someone to answer your question if they knew the generation or year of your LS.

Yea the v6 and the v8 arent a huge difference as in other models , but I dnt think any company makes an intake for the v6 model , I would recommend custom building your own comes out cheaper and sometimes better than the buying a k and n or watever

air flow sensor which i think a company called spectre makes custom ones maybe like 20 to 30 and the tubing to where ever u want ur filter to sit or dip down to

Members online

No members online now.
Back