My 1st Gen LS Project "thre3N9NE" (due, August 2013) + PICTURES!

Welcome back
Many members were wondering where you where

WOW! This is probably one of the best LS's I have seen. I pretty much love everything you've done to your car. How much did you get the rims and tires for? I've been trying to find 20inch rims and tires but not for a whole lot of money since I'm a 19 year old Prelaw student and don't have money to throw around :/ lol

WOW! This is probably one of the best LS's I have seen. I pretty much love everything you've done to your car. How much did you get the rims and tires for? I've been trying to find 20inch rims and tires but not for a whole lot of money since I'm a 19 year old Prelaw student and don't have money to throw around :/ lol

Thanks a lot! I paid about 1100 for rims an tires together. They offer a pawnt plan at the place I got them so check around. Interest is a tad high but it's nice instead of dropping 1,100 at once.

Thanks again!

just read thru this thread and this is some ridiculously awesome work. damn you're good bro.

Too much red.The interior reminds me of my 86 olds. Te front grill doesn`t stand out either with out the chrome.

chrome is too tacky now a days. unless youre driving something black, or silver. thanks illyc for the comment! this car has been nothing but good to me.

I guess the chrome is a personal taste. Nice job, Don`t know where you found all the time.

heres a couple pictures of my parents LS with mine (before the angel eyes and headlight tint)

IMG_1614.jpgIMG_1617.jpg

and heres a few neat ones of mine. hard to take a good picture at night though.

IMG_1949.jpgIMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

loving the look!

question about the LED strips, are they the flexible silicone ones from EBAY like these?

10303378-24-led-strip-car-lights-flexible-grill-light-white.jpg

I've really been thinking about trying them out, but was a little concerned about the spacing. if thats the case, then its not really that big of an issue.

10303378-24-led-strip-car-lights-flexible-grill-light-white.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back