Door Panel Clips and where to buy them?

Geldtron

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
First off....
HI FOLKS! Its been almost a year since I was last on here, but I like the new look of the site!
Hope all has been well in your LS world!

There are a few things that have been broken with my drivers door - Interior Door Handle, Window Regulator, Door Lock has something jammed in it (someone tried to break in and broke a tool trying or the tumbler broke I'm assuming, locksmith wasn't able to determine though)
First 2 shouldn't be much of a problem, but as I'm preparing to finally fix it, this crossed my mind....

I've been having a little trouble trying to figure out what exactly the clips are called for that hold the interior door panel to the door itself?
I think the dealership said they would be about 9$ a piece when I asked a year ago, but I need about 3 or 4 of them and really don't want to shell out 40$ for some plastic bolts someone could make with a 3D printer for about 2 bucks.
I don't have a pic but they look sorta like this. Just not sure what to call them when searching ebay.
|-|==>

Other than that if anyone has any suggestions about what I can do to fix the KeyLock it would be much appreciated.
If it can't be fixed though, is my only option to buy a new one, and at that point wouldn't it require replacing the ignition key slot so that i can use the same key for both once again? Anyone else ever had to replace the Door Key Lock?
Ill admit its rare that I would ever use the key to gain entry to my car... but I'd rather be able to get in if something goes wrong with the clicker!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back