image_zpsf3c3eba8.jpg

image_zpsadc4d78a.jpg

828556724[/ATTACH]
image_zps09f574c4.jpg

Attachments

• image_zpsd2a4f4cf.jpg
    image_zpsd2a4f4cf.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 72
God damn..that car looks good! Did you recently have it repainted? I swear I remember someone posting a thread about a 93/94 after a fresh paint job in this exact color maybe a year or two ago.

Lol No, my car is one year only original Nordic blue from 93'. Driller and I are the only ones with Nordic 93's on LVC.

Your car looks GORGEOUS!!! More than just a beater. It looks amazing.

1234104_10151561971701891_1161601409_n_zps628f8ee2.jpg

I owned one for 7 months. Got rid of it only to find out just a few months later it was at the junk yard! It was Nordic Blue on blue interior.

'Love it. Moar photos please?

Oh, she needs a set of chrome oval tips to balance out the look of the whole car. ;)

Keep up the good work!l

This young man has a nice car, and hasn't realized it yet. it does need some body work on 1 side, and the interior needs some TLC, but i saw the car up close and personnel on Labor Day weekend, and he has done a lot of work on it, and he'll get it there has time goes on. he a mechanic in training, and i can tell you every polished part you see under the hood, he did himself! that hours & hours of labor. i give him all the credit for that job well done!
The hoiod emblem is original. it is a very early 93, and those cars had the hood emblem. it looks pretty cool. he has also swapped out the headlites for the 95 1/2 HID's! and they look pretty cool! i'd like to do that with my 95 LSC Garnet Red Glaze car, with 41,000 original miles on it, but i may want to keed the whole car stock for right now. great job so far Qiuckblue302!

This young man has a nice car, and hasn't realized it yet. it does need some body work on 1 side, and the interior needs some TLC, but i saw the car up close and personnel on Labor Day weekend, and he has done a lot of work on it, and he'll get it there has time goes on. he a mechanic in training, and i can tell you every polished part you see under the hood, he did himself! that hours & hours of labor. i give him all the credit for that job well done!
The hoiod emblem is original. it is a very early 93, and those cars had the hood emblem. it looks pretty cool. he has also swapped out the headlites for the 95 1/2 HID's! and they look pretty cool! i'd like to do that with my 95 LSC Garnet Red Glaze car, with 41,000 original miles on it, but i may want to keed the whole car stock for right now. great job so far Qiuckblue302!

Thank you for your kind words sir!

Man you cant even call that beauty a beater, i mean look how well you got engine bay and wiring to look. Its soo groovy.

**** what a hunk of crap. Haha JK. That thing is clean! All the chrome looks really good, nice

Members online

No members online now.
Back