Labor/Pipe/Clamps = Charged me $240

Where's the pics!!!!

Just ran out to the parking lot and snapped a few

photo1_zps9a1328a3.jpg

photo3_zps0194d403.gif

photo2_zps386e0567.jpg

What size are those tires?

Tips look great.

So I finally got my exhaust done this week and I decided to go with Bassani universal mufflers, resonator delete and 4 inch tips. I kept the stock 2.25 (although I'm thinking of going 2.5) and the stock h pipe. It sounds way different than stock and I love the deep tone of it. My question is how different would it be if I remove the stock h pipe and get an x pipe instead? Would a branded x pipe make a difference such as magnaflow? And finally they offered to run straight pipe instead of the stock h pipe but since I haven't heard that mentioned in the forum I denied. Has anybody tried removing the h pipe with straight pipe?

This is not an Automatic is it ? sounds like a 5 speed being shifted. SSt ?
Mine doesn't slip into gears that aggressively. Maybe he was all the way on it.

I had recently had the battery disconnected and didn't do the calibration so it was shifting a bit aggressively. I was also on it a bit

It shifts smoother now after it tought itself ;)

By the way... I'm really happy with the sound now.

Not sure if I'm used to it or it just broke in a bit, but it doesn't seem as raspy and has a great sound.

Sounds great if you ask me.
The aggressive and the track tune will make it shift like that all day. which reminds me ....

I have a track tune just not loaded yet.

Pardon me, I was referring to a more then normal shift,
not the "can't touch that hundred dollar bill on the dash while I go though the gears" kind of aggressive.

Members online

Back