Community I need your help :(

96_Lincoln_LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im in need of the communities help here.
I have been a long time member posting when i can and trying to help when i can.
here is the truth. im in financial despair.

I am barely keeping the mortgage paid and in fear of my utilities being turned off. i work everyday. i commute 84 mile round trip everyday. its been very difficult. now i have a blown head gasket its pretty much confirmed and cant get a proper repair for my daily driver. however i will praise Bars leak #1111 with copper bits. it sealed the gasket and allowed me to continue driving the only vehicle i have use of.

I would greatly appreciate the kindness of the community if someone or a few of you were able to provide some parts assistance.
I am telling you i can not pay you for these parts or for the shipping and honestly if you are unable to help i completely understand. im not forcing anyone to help just hope that if you find yourself in a position to help please do so.

I need the following to correct some issues im having. i need the air suspension parts.
both front air struts are leaking down (i have replaced the pump 2 years ago ((American air Compressor)) )
both rear bags are leaking so i am airing up the entire system every day after it sits overnight...
passenger side door handle my car is teodore red metalic. pic in sig if you have one.
Brake pads front - possible rotors as well.
I also could really use if you have the factory amp as i am still using the factory system in the car and the amp has just failed 3 days ago.

My car is a 1996 lincoln LSC
My address is 345 Hayes Street Bristol PA 19007
My cell is if you would like to talk in person 215-528-3904

I can honestly say its currently running on borrowed time. i just have a hit a road block in my finances and cant pay for a soda at this time in my life. having this break down now is going to break me completely.
Please note im not trying to scam anyone and if you find this post to be offensive or placed in the wrong section of the forums please advise me or move this post where it should be posted thank you very much for your time reading this post.

Last edited:
If you were closer I would help you with the labor, but you are a little ways from me... The parts you mention you need, I have a few, but the struts and stuff that I have are shot too :( I would say if there is anyway to do it, and I know you don't have much cash, but getting the front shock assemblies and rear coils from a junkyard tbird could get you coil swapped very cheaply. Also, you could hit the junk yard for some cheap front brake pads. They probably wouldn't even charge you for them.

Hope maybe you hadn't considered this, sorry that I can't help in any other way :/

that would be great. thank you.
I appreciate all the views. and any help is greatly appreciated.
again , thank you.

I have a pair of gen 1 front air shocks you can have. I can't deliver but I'm in south jersey not far from Bristol. I never tested or installed them but got them from someone I trust that said they are good. Might have a pair of rear bags somewhere too. Pm me if you wanna come get them.

I want to say thank you for the fast response from this community. I can not say thank you enough. I have received pm's and response for most all the parts i have asked for.. this will help out considerably. again I cant thank you all enough for your support and generosity. I will one day when i get back on my feet respond in kind as I have in the past.

If you were closer I would help you with the labor, but you are a little ways from me... The parts you mention you need, I have a few, but the struts and stuff that I have are shot too :( I would say if there is anyway to do it, and I know you don't have much cash, but getting the front shock assemblies and rear coils from a junkyard tbird could get you coil swapped very cheaply. Also, you could hit the junk yard for some cheap front brake pads. They probably wouldn't even charge you for them.

Hope maybe you hadn't considered this, sorry that I can't help in any other way :/

I have gone to the junk yard and found a 93 stripped out, they have the air susspension parts and they look to be OEM and the yard knows what they have, they want over 150.00 for them.. i cant in any form do this,. I even considered trying to get the rotors and brakes but again they want 20 each for the rotors.. I cant afford them.
But I appreciate the idea..

I have gone to the junk yard and found a 93 stripped out, they have the air susspension parts and they look to be OEM and the yard knows what they have, they want over 150.00 for them.. i cant in any form do this,. I even considered trying to get the rotors and brakes but again they want 20 each for the rotors.. I cant afford them.
But I appreciate the idea..

car parts warehouse has them for 15 something each from brembo

Want to say thanks again to those who are in a position to help..
I have been told I have most of the parts that I needed coming.. I hope that is true..
I know the only parts that have not been provided as of yet would be the passenger door handle (since the car is lowering everynight, if the car is parked against curb, well you see the problem when the handle is broken on the passenger side :(
and Front Rotors and Brake pads.. (if you would have an older set, newer set a but a good set that would be great. Rotors if you had an older but TRUE set would be awesome.. my rotors are pulsing and garage wants 10. each to turn them.. I dont have a brake lathe..

again Thank you for all your help.
Bill

Which door handles fit? Will Conti fit? I can go to U-pull tomorrow if they do. I just looked, Damn, they're down to two and they have both been there awhile. Green or cream. Unless something else fits. Let me see if I can find a fitment guide...

Continental handles fit. I think people generally grab them because they are chrome.

Continental handles fit. I think people generally grab them because they are chrome.
It doesnt matter to me what color but chrome would be nice :) I will paint any other color to red I have a bottle of touchup paint so...

1995-02 are the desirable door handles off the continentals.
Didnt know they were the same.. But if anyone has the passenger side handle thanks....

Emailed a guy on Craigslist parting out a Conti close to me. Waiting to here back.

if color doesnt matter i can get you a door handle saturday with gasket and get it sent monday. or a pair of continentals if u really want the chrome. they will be free for me so let me know so noone spends money

Members online

Back