Official LS Picture Thread

New custom exhaust job! 20130906_174747.2.jpgDSC04222.2.jpg

20130906_174747.2.jpg

DSC04222.2.jpg

Need more clouds for a better sunrise pic... I'll have to go back and take another someday. :p

test.jpg

test.jpg

off topic, but... how much schooling to be an Air Traffic Controller?

It's changed since I started. I was an Air Intercept Controller in the Navy, which helped. Go here for the latest info. There is an age restriction; 31 IIRC.

As much as we joked that it was the same as a video game, it certainly is NOT!! From my experience, good gamers make lousy controllers. Video games have a programmer limited amount of options. In real life, the options are only limited by YOUR abilities. You need quick thinking, be able to seriously multitask, the ability to change your plan in an instant (always have 3 or 4 ready), be excellent at decision making and have a really thick skin. "Shots" are rarely personal and are generally to help you overcome a deficiency. Good controllers are almost exclusively A-type personalities. They also fire you the last day of your 56th birth month. The thing I miss most is the adrenalin rush! I got to work the busiest hour ever at LAX. We landed 125 airplanes in an hour on the 4 runways! Talk about a RUSH!!!!!!

Opinions appreciated

CAM01099.jpg

Red or Black? Is the red too ricey? Black look too small? Black have a chrome ring around lip, keep in mind.

CAM01099.jpg

Well if neither was an option, would already be there, but since its not gonna have to choose between the 2 factories, had a spare 1/2 can of red nd just tried on the double 7spokes, not really anything serious.with it...btw very.excited to.see the new.color in person

Well if neither was an option, would already be there, but since its not gonna have to choose between the 2 factories, had a spare 1/2 can of red nd just tried on the double 7spokes, not really anything serious.with it...btw very.excited to.see the new.color in person

the wheels are fine, just the colors are not.. I'd go with the rear wheel, paint it a nice gunmetal or a hyper silver.

Members online

No members online now.
Back