Official LS Picture Thread

1167833_10200393095978654_428411250_n.jpgphoto.jpg

1167833_10200393095978654_428411250_n.jpg

photo.jpg

Tony ... dude, I was just in Mississauga near the airport on Dixie road. the 21st and 22nd for contract orientation.
Drove the LS down this time instead of a rental. Had I of know, we could have added a Silver LS to them pics!

----EDIT: mind ya I was busy one night getting one of them Chinese rub downs. JUST KIDDING !!!!

----EDIT: Correction, it was the 20th and 21st

No way, I'm usually in that area. My gf lives 10 mins from the airport. You and M4rk need to come out next time.

So after adding some stuff to the LS. I must say eibachs, cold air intake, and angel eyes are probably the best most cost effective mods for these cars. I love how it sits with the springs, the angel eyes just look like there meant to be. Even better then they look on bmw's and the cold air intake. I find myself trying to hit that sweet spot that makes it roar everytime I accelerate. Definitely falling in love with my car all over again.

This will probably be the only picture I post until the car is completely done and shown at the Ohio meet. Still need exhaust installed, new wheels installed, more tinting work up front, spoiler installed. And an alignment. Anyway here's a crappy cell pic to pass the time. (And it really is a crappy picture, something has to be wrong with my phone camera. All my pics lately are not clear at all.

image_zpse7f6fdf4.jpg

DAAAAYUM! That's looks clean!

What color is it exactly, if you can reveal that yet. Can't wait for more pics

:leghumper

I guess I already had the color in my signature so mise well reveal it. It's a Nissan/infiniti color. Color code KAD. Nissan calls it gun metallic and infiniti calls it graphite shadow. I first discovered if on a GT-R.

So after adding some stuff to the LS. I must say eibachs, cold air intake, and angel eyes are probably the best most cost effective mods for these cars. I love how it sits with the springs, the angel eyes just look like there meant to be. Even better then they look on bmw's and the cold air intake. I find myself trying to hit that sweet spot that makes it roar everytime I accelerate. Definitely falling in love with my car all over again.

This will probably be the only picture I post until the car is completely done and shown at the Ohio meet. Still need exhaust installed, new wheels installed, more tinting work up front, spoiler installed. And an alignment. Anyway here's a crappy cell pic to pass the time. (And it really is a crappy picture, something has to be wrong with my phone camera. All my pics lately are not clear at all.

image_zpse7f6fdf4.jpg
So sexy I like

T, are you sure you'll be making it to the Ohio meet. It would be a shame to put so many miles on it in one weekend. :) Now you need to find a GT-R to park next to. What did you use on the tails? Same stuff on the set you sold me? Looks clean man, real clean.

T, are you sure you'll be making it to the Ohio meet. It would be a shame to put so many miles on it in one weekend. :) Now you need to find a GT-R to park next to. What did you use on the tails? Same stuff on the set you sold me? Looks clean man, real clean.
Yep I had enough leftovers to do my tails with the same stuff. And considering the car was at the paint shop for 6 weeks this trip will just be making up for the miles I didn't put on it during that time lol.

... This will probably be the only picture I post until the car is completely done and shown at the Ohio meet ...

Wow, very nice T, sweet color (Graphite Shadow) can't wait to see more quality pics, you've been busy.
my hats off to you ... very nice!

btw: when you tinted the rear lamps, did you have them blend some black with clear or did you do it yourself with Shades tint paint ?

Looks sexxy T-Money. :cool: Sooo much better than the light "tundra" green :p

...is your interior tan?

My interior was/is black. And it was never tundra lol it was pewter.

Wow, very nice T, sweet color (Graphite Shadow) can't wait to see more quality pics, you've been busy.
my hats off to you ... very nice!

btw: when you tinted the rear lamps, did you have them blend some black with clear or did you do it yourself with Shades tint paint ?

It's not paint it's oracal 8300 tinted film.

Yep I had enough leftovers to do my tails with the same stuff. And considering the car was at the paint shop for 6 weeks this trip will just be making up for the miles I didn't put on it during that time lol.

Good point. Also, regarding your phone camera. Check all of your settings and if you're unsure just switch them all back to default. Mine has the tendency to go ape **** crazy in my pocket and all my pictures were coming out dark and ****ty.

Members online

No members online now.
Back