fuel door button

the1andonlyGR81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
my 98 decided it no longer liked yhe button so it spit it out. i had all the pieces , button,shaft, spring, and this little metal contact. i had it rigged for a while but the other day they all popped out again and cannot find the metal contact piece.used a pair of snips and cut one from a beer can and it worked but the tabs that hold the button in are gone so theres no way to keep it together. im looking for the assembly anyone got one?

I need a couple of tan gas door button/switches if you have them. PM me if you have them. THANKS TONYyyy

Go to a junk yard and find a nice chrome one from a late model continental, I heard that they fit nicely in your pocket.

continentals fit great and look good to, but the chrome is eye catching. which is fine unless u have a sub setup

Yup. I swapped mine to a Conti as well. I like teh chiny!
I also took the shifter chrome shaft thing and mod'd it to work.

i guess im the odd ball i dont want a chrome button it just looks like it would be out of place

You not the only odd ball...everything in my car is black or blue, chrome would look out of place. Which is why i'm looking for a black shifter handle with black button.

i felt the same way had the chrome trunk and fuel door buttons for a week or two till i found some black sets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back