Accepting 2014 LVC LS Calendar Entries!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now accepting entries for 2014 LVC Lincoln LS calendar.

PLEASE read the rules before posting.

Post up the you have of your LS.

RULES
1. You MUST own the Lincoln LS entered.

2. You MUST have a high resolution copy of the image entered. 2100x1600 pixels. I can and will resize pictures if necessary. The of the picture will effect the quality of the calendar.

3. You can only submit ONE picture. Once you have submitted an image. That is your FINAL submission. No changing it.

4. If your image finishes in the top twelve images. It is responsibility to get me your image. It is NOT my job to track you down. If your image is not received in a timely manor. The next entry will be used. i

5. Voting will be public. No cheating. Honor code amongst members.

6. No photoshopping images. You can crop out plates. But that is it.

7. Deadline for entries is Oct. 6th 11:59pm central time.

Lets see those sweet shots guys.

sounds like I have a shoot to do...Thanks Rollin for doing this again!

Question about #6, you're not excluding adjusting saturation levels or contrast are you? Those are pretty standard adjustments for most photographers.

also a question, it doesnt have to be a recent one does it? i really like one i took a year ago when i went to San Antonio

From past years, any pic of your LS that's not doctored up is eligible.

Worth a shot

Mission San Jose
San Antonio Texas

LINCOLN LS.jpg

LINCOLN LS.jpg

Only 4 entries so far. Members must be holding out on us.

Mine will likely be last minute. Trying to find the time to get my LS finished.

I might try a get few test tonight or tomorrow. Right now, having to buy a new computer VERY soon Current computer is oversize paperweight.

Wish I could enter, but my ls has been out of commission for a few weeks :frown:

Have not check this topic in days. On vacation in Disney World. Figure there would have been a few new entries.

Members online

No members online now.
Back