What did you do to your LS today?

Bought an extra pair of headrests, sourcing stitching and seat repair (hole in the center of the drivers seat back). Tried to get the steering gear from what seems to be my personal parts car, they won't remove it and I'm sure as hell not paying for the entire rack for an actuator. Looked all greased up anyway. Checked Jorgen Automotive out if I need a reman'd rack. I might just rebuild it myself one weekend considering they sell the seals at RockAuto.

well decided to give it a go and got my remote start working again

finally i see some tx people on here. everyone in the forum seems to be up north(im from chicago) but now im in houston. i sure do see alot of LS's on the roads but none of the owners are on LVC lol

Ordered Moog lower ball joints today and 4 STR calipers. *crosses fingers* I don't want that dreaded email/phone call stating the calipers are backordered. By the time the meet rolls around I'm hoping to be clunk, squeak, rattle, and little brake free. Will be plasti-dippin' the Sentas for the winter.

Bought 4 new toyo proxes 4 after I had an awful flat
The sidewalls came apart from the tread into 3 pieces

Good to know
How much did you pay for the set
I paid 480 for mine

Since last weekend had my car tinted, smoked tail&reverse lights and lowered with eibachs. Ordered tires today.

This weekend:

I peeled almost all vinyl off my LS right now, and I did some hail damage repair.

Also replaced regulator clips in the passenger window.

Car looks like total trash right now with primered patches and vinyl debris all over. It is pretty funny, the looks I get.

Past weekend - changed my oil, detailed my interior, and finished LED swap with upgrade to folding mirrors. Hoping today is the start of something beautiful.

IMAG0017_zps4d275458.jpg

Too bad they're missing the "R" tags.

Last edited:
This weekend:

I peeled almost all vinyl off my LS right now, and I did some hail damage repair.

Also replaced regulator clips in the passenger window.

Car looks like total trash right now with primered patches and vinyl debris all over. It is pretty funny, the looks I get.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!! ;)

Both those doors have a zit now!

Before, they had an acne scar crater.

So I just received this I'm going to try looks cool
I just need joegr or someone help to know where is best place to get positive and negative

uploadfromtaptalk1377724543695.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377724555277.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377724566063.jpg

This weekend: I am going to do the valve cover gaskets, I received my SCT tuner from Torrie so I'm going to tune it, going to do the Fuel Filter, Drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners, new brakes, and SS brake lines. I will be busy! Hopefully I can get it all done this weekend, I'll try to take as many pics as possible!

So I just received this I'm going to try looks cool
I just need joegr or someone help to know where is best place to get positive and negative

I bought their other version... Its been sitting around for awhile now... never got around to putting them in.

I bought their other version... Its been sitting around for awhile now... never got around to putting them in.

what other version the (red) ones

well i want to install it since all my interior is blue and the dash is the only thing i was missing.

Replaced upper and lower control arms, sway bars, degas bottle, and oil change. This weekend I have front brakes, COPs and some rewiring/wire clean-up to do.

Replaced upper and lower control arms, sway bars, degas bottle, and oil change. This weekend I have front brakes, COPs and some rewiring/wire clean-up to do.

Going to be a whole new machine after this weekend.

Looks like a lot of us will be busy this weekend have fun and don't scrape your knuckles too much, kick a few back and enjoy.

Just going to say that today was like Christmas at my house. Probably visit the shop to do some press work tomorrow and drop some pieces off at the powder coating. Ball joints and that bloody VAPS actuator. Literally can't believe the retail price on something so small.

what other version the (red) ones

well i want to install it since all my interior is blue and the dash is the only thing i was missing.

Yep...the red and white matches my pods... It was for a project I was working on, but could never get the needles to light up independently from the car....

Going to be a whole new machine after this weekend.

Looks like a lot of us will be busy this weekend have fun and don't scrape your knuckles too much, kick a few back and enjoy.

Just going to say that today was like Christmas at my house. Probably visit the shop to do some press work tomorrow and drop some pieces off at the powder coating. Ball joints and that bloody VAPS actuator. Literally can't believe the retail price on something so small.

Yes, our LS' love to be spoiled and pampered...she should pur like a kitten afterwards. Gotta do my exhaust soon.

I see a lot of people going to be getting their cars up to par this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back