Winter Projects? Who's Doing What?

that is a beautiful Kimber custom, you really cant beat a good 1911.

is that a commander size? looks about 4.25" or is it an 4"? the two tone looks great!
luckily, now is a great time to buy 1911's and wheel guns because everybody is freaking out and buying anything "high capacity" and "assault weapon" related before Brobama can take them away!

yeah i ordered a few compact mags for carrying and a couple more full sized for my xdm the week before the shooting, then they get here and they sent me all .40 instead of 9mm. so i had to wait for a RMA# and then wait for them to get shipped back (even though, i told the turd licker to just charge me for the correct ones and send them out, and they could credit me back once they got the wrong ones, and they wouldn't) the shooting happened the day after i shipped them back and by the time they got them, they had sold out of all the correct ones. now nobody has them in stock anymore.

also tried to order a new stripped AR lower and was going to pay for a NFA tax stamp so that i could build a 9" SBR chambered in 300blk. but since about a couple of month before the election, the waiting period went from a month or two till now about 12 mo. now in fear of a new ban, it is next to impossible to even find anything in stock no matter what brand.

It's a 4" model. We had a gun show here yesterday and boy it was packed. I only went to look for a holster for the 1911 and XDM 3.8 45. Yea I agree with you on everyone buying high capacity magazine and guns. A lot of shops around here are sold out of AR's and at the gun show they were trying to raped people with the prices on them too.

HOLY CHIT!!!!!!:eek: I found a LSE with the rear spoiler. I am trying to contact the owner to purchase the spoiler.

Let me know if he is parting. I may be interested in a set of side skirts if the price is really right.

Just purchased one part.:) Six more parts to go.:rolleyes:

I have ALL of my parts for my winter project. Got to love Ebay.:D

When finish, I will be the first to have done it.:cool:

I have to retract this statement. I found a deal on parts. I couldn't pass up.:rolleyes:

HOLY CHIT!!!!!!:eek: I found a LSE with the rear spoiler. I am trying to contact the owner to purchase the spoiler.

Got the LSE spoiler for $100.:D

Let me know if he is parting. I may be interested in a set of side skirts if the price is really right.

They were spoken for already.:(

Over the next 4-5 months

-Refinish HID's
-Install clear corners and possibly angels eyes
-Intake
-Exhaust
-New wheels/Tires

Clear corners purchased
Angel Eyes purchased
Intake purchased

You know it is bad when you go into your garage and forgot items that you purchased but never installed.

True story. Just happened. LOL.

You know it is bad when you go into your garage and forgot items that you purchased but never installed.

True story. Just happened. LOL.

Oh **** man, I have a PILE of Cobra parts... A dedicated giant as plastic tote for them lol

Bad thing is, mine was a $500 purchase. LOL. I guess I have one more project to add to my list. I am going to tear a page out of Rollin's book and not share until installed though.

Bad thing is, mine was a $500 purchase. LOL. I guess I have one more project to add to my list. I am going to tear a page out of Rollin's book and not share until installed though.

Tease!

Woa!! Not fair!

I think I'm going to order a Hite Customs Heat Shield for my kkm intake. :D:D

I'm remodeling my rec room/bar area of my house. Had some water damage, and am in the rebuild phase.

I'm remodeling my rec room/bar area of my house. Had some water damage, and am in the rebuild phase.
Kinda the same.....;)
house.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

Close tomorrow .....:dancefool
30 year 3.25%

I like the LS parking to the very right,

5689670018_medium.jpg

place looks drafty though, hope they finish it for ya.

5689670018_medium.jpg

Im late, but im replacing some suspension parts, both rear calipers, and front and rear pads/rotors. painting the new calipers (my version of being 'green') and adding the roof spoiler (couple more days)

Possibly get a new hid bulb color for the lows and fogs, and get some video inside the car, finally

I ordered brakes and rotors, did some chrome deleting, and been staring at the cans of plastidip. i might start spraying random things...

Kinda the same.....;)
house.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

30 year 3.25%

:eek:

Wow, man. Congrats! Helluva interest rate too.

Thanks for buying your cabinets/tops/flooring/etc. from me. Jackass. :p

I just got my new carpet installed Wednesday. Furniture is gonna be ordered today or tomorrow.

Fuel Filter - Changed
6K LED Fogs - Installed
K&N Intake - Installed
Bassani Mufflers - Delivered
Magnaflow X-Pipe - Delivered
Magnaflow 4" Tips - Arrive Thursday
6000k HID bulbs - Delivered
chrome/amber turn signal bulbs - Delivered
OEM HID Assemblies sent out for angel eyes and clear markers

Can't wait to get it all done!!

Kinda the same.....;)
house.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

30 year 3.25%

Awesome!!! :) Can't be those low rates. Take advantage of them while you can. Wife & I refinanaced for 3% for 15 years.

As far as the Lincoln...that has been a 4 season project, not just winter. :) But, my oldest son and I have been rebuilding the underside of a 67 Mustang convertible that lived it's entire life in Wisconsin. It will be a roadworthy project by spring but then the "cosmetic" body repair begins.

When I got it, it was about ready to fold in two. Doors had to be lifted to get them to close. Now, the doors close better than some newer cars.

As far as the Lincoln...that has been a 4 season project, not just winter. :) But, my oldest son and I have been rebuilding the underside of a 67 Mustang convertible that lived it's entire life in Wisconsin. It will be a roadworthy project by spring but then the "cosmetic" body repair begins.

When I got it, it was about ready to fold in two. Doors had to be lifted to get them to close. Now, the doors close better than some newer cars.

I just bought a new shell for my '77 Malibu instead of trying to replace all the sheet metal, way cheaper too. The new shell has as much rust as the LS, which is good but bad for the LS.

I'm hopeful it will get done by my wedding in August but I'm not holding my breath since its two states away from me.

2013-010.jpg

Most of the replacement parts came with the Mustang or I would have found a donor coupe. I also have a 69 GTO Judge that I do have a donor car for. That project hopefully starts next winter.

Just finished plasti-dip my stock wheels on my ls

Just getting ready for winter so I plasti-dip my stock wheels on my 05 Ls v8. Let me know what you guys think I did 5 coats of black matte finish4 cans

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back