Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

so after more inspection and trying to patch the leaking tranny line we found out that the whole line from the bend to the tranny is trash and cant easily be fixed with out a lift. and the dolly we were going to borrow isnt registered :/ and when i looked at the tranny dip stick it was bone dry so i dont want to take a chance with the torque converter being junk and the motor is starting to make a knocking noise which could be a lifter and from just sitting so long. but if anyone wants parts out of the car give the guy a call.

I don't have an extra 3k laying around though. It's hard to find a decent mark in new England with no rust. I might go take a look at the one in Nashua. That one says no rust. We will see

Don't get that one! The car is from Florida, so he's obviously lying about the rust!

Picking Up An Lsc Parts Car In Hudson. If The Body Is Good Im Going To Keep It As A Project. Its Super Cheap...

I havn't seen this car for years. He used to post on .org when i joined back in like 03. Someone better buy this:

http://holland.craigslist.org/cto/4020903793.html

Hes been trying to sell that for years..since I bought mine. Its a nice car (if it still looks like this) those pics look kinda old. Not a big fan of the crazy sound system..I'd rsther have trunk space to be honest but the color is cool, change the wheels up and that is one sweet ride.

Why are you selling it? Didn't you recently purchase it? It looks really nice and low miles too!
---
i think he said something about moving to europe but getting a vette first b/c it'll resell for a big fat profit over there?? I'd do the same btw
----
car looks sweet M2M, GLWTS

Why are you selling it? Didn't you recently purchase it? It looks really nice and low miles too!

I'm only driving it one day a week. Daughter's ever growing family needs a newer dependable vehicle that will transport 7 people, so as much as I like it, what she needs overrides what I want.

And when I was in Europe, I had a Volkswagen with no starter and a "sometimes" reverse. I still almost gagged when I put gas in it, since gas was over a dollar a gallon then (1974).

Members online

Back