For Sale Thinking about selling my 96 base Mark VIII

96hotrodlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The title says it all, just don't have the time or the money for it anymore. A deer totaled the car back in 2006, I bought it back and have put it back together. Car is in primer, needs paint eventually. 101xxx miles on the car, set of brand new General Altimax HP tires. New Walbro fuel pump. A/C condenser has a hole in it, so no A/C. Car just needs a little more TLC and it would be back on the road. I just don't have the money to spend on it. If anybody is interested, PM me and I can answer anymore questions you might have about it.

Picture of car is in the link listed below. Car is currently equipped with aftermarket stereo equipment, diamond audio components in the front, fosgate 5x8 coaxials in the rear, all ran by a 300 watt memphis 4 channel amplifier, powered by a sony head unit.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1176...ms/5915539993677210225?authkey=CKaMzIHW7cf1UQ

when you 'put it back together'...what all did you do?....do you have any pics taken right after the deer modifications/collision?

when you 'put it back together'...what all did you do?....do you have any pics taken right after the deer modifications/collision?

I do, I'll dig them out and get them uploaded today.

Front bumper cover was replaced, header panel replaced, drives side headlight assembly replaced, drives side fender replaced, drivers corner marker replaced, grill replaced, chrome brow replaced, core support was pulled back forward, could use a little more work. Was planning to straighten more when I replaced the AC condenser.

The car has an American Air 1.5" lowered coil suspension.

Last edited:
what are you looking to get for it? did the air bags get deployed? also where are you located?

Airbags were deployed, have been replaced along with a new module. Located in Columbia, MO. Haven't really set my mind on a price yet. Nothing too extravagant but reasonable.

go get that motor C!!
:joke
-----
if it were Columbia SC, I'd def be interested in some parts; like to have that drivetrain and suspension

Members online

Back