Having a girl!

DieselDan

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know that this isn't the forum for this, but we all seem to keep amongst ourselves here... But, we found out today my wife is having a baby girl!

My son Gage will be 2yrs2mo when the new baby comes, so he will be old enough to know what is going on. My wife is due on new years eve. (COMEON TAX BABY!) :D

So anywho, just had to tell someone! We are trying to come up with a great, out of the box, uncommon name. Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys! Was really thinking it was another boy, loved the name Axton, but now I have to come up with an equally badass girl name.

Congrats!!!

name? hmmmm. Markaysia? (mark 8 -sia)

LOL J/K, seriously though, congrats and enjoy both your kids.

That's wonderful. There is nothing like children.

I was feeling sad the other day because I realized my son, who has decided to not have children, will never know the pure joy of the relationship I have with him. My daughter has already given me a grandchild and life is very good for me.

I called my daughter Lucy. We are both still upset that the family really put it's foot down over Lucretzia. She uses it sometimes. It's a classic name but not for everybody. ;)

Congratulations, Dan!!! I always loved Markie for a girl's name. Remember Markie Post from way back when? Course, if your kidlet is born on New Year's Eve, she's either gonna love you guys or hate not having a day of her own. lol Cheers, Sir! :biggrin:

Congrats Dan, I have 5 kids and the names always seem to chew up a lot of thought... Then one just sticks.
I have 2 daughters Janet and Savannah.
I always liked Tabitha but the wife just wasn't feeling the bewitched thing, not that any kids of today would get the reference.
It's funny you said Axton, I hired a girl few days ago by the name of Afton which I thought was a great name.
I'm sure you'll come up with a good one.

Course, if your kidlet is born on New Year's Eve, she's either gonna love you guys or hate not having a day of her own.

congrats dan! its not too bad being early january. i think mines perfect because i get 3 weeks of binge drinking! :D there is christmas, then new years, then 9 days later is mine! ma took me to a strip club last year it was niiiiiiiice!:runaway:

:ninja edit: ma is NOT my mom, thats what i call my wife, well that and girlie and brandine (simpsons reference) among other things

Last edited:

Members online

Back