Just got my new to me LS!!!!!!!!!!!

pedalboy2001

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just given a Lincoln LS from a family member. She was the original owner bought new in 2000. Its been garage kept every day of its life. I got it with 69k miles. I have all the paperwork for everything done to the car. It had a vehicle inspection every 3-5k miles. Fresh tires, brakes....There isnt a scratch on the car, never been in a accident. Every service imaginable has been done and most several times. Even the interior looks new. The car has the V8, moon roof, memory seats, Alpine sound system, traction control, full power seats...I think thats about all of the optional equipment...So far I really like this car! I was shopping for cars before this was given to me and I am amazed at how a 13 year old car can still drive nicer, out handle and be quieter inside than these brand new cars. I will be looking into a few modifications. I have included a picture...It will compliment my dodge ram and BMW motorcycle nicely!

lincoln_noplates_zpsc6cbf1d5.jpg

Pedal, Welcome to LVC. here you will find the inseration to go from stock to shock! First lesson is read the sticky's on top of the forum as it wil explain alot of tech questions and the better way to search issues. All of that will make your experience here a more enjoyable one.

I know the feeling you have for your amazment on the quality of the ride of these cars, I still feel blessed when I slide in the driver seat and hit the ignition!

REALLY your Dodge in the Garage and ur LS outside.:Bang

Well the truck has a serious sound system in it, is worth more and no alarm... The LS has stock everything and has an alarm...but as soon as I get my RV access done, the truck will go in the backyard and the LS in the garage.

Members online

Back