young mark 8s progress thread

I think it has something to do with gravity???

Gravity? Doubtful. I heard there was some type of vacuum feed off the engine that assists it in draining. Also heard there were a couple relays that switch on/off mini electric pumps inline with the drain hoses when the sunroof water level sensors get triggered.

its witchcraft no no no its the atmospheric pressure acting upon concentrated molecules forcing its way through anything man made called a drain go figure:)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gravity? Doubtful. I heard there was some type of vacuum feed of the engine that assists it in draining. Also heard there were a couple relays that turn on/off mini electric pumps when the sunroof water level sensors get triggered.

It actually taps into the exhaust system, using the venturi effect pulls the gathered liquid from the sunroof. Lincoln didn't trust gravity....

i seen the sun roof drain on the marks is in the rear rocker once the water gets there how does it get out im looking at pictures but dont understand it
it's a simple as plumbing:
1)sh*t runs downhill
2) get paid on Friday
--still need pix?

All you have done is ran a mental rodeo on this forum so far and you are really beginning to bore me to tears. You need to stick to one thing at a time and get it done and quit asking so many questions. Typically, I wouldn't discourage anyone from asking questions on a forum, but my god dude, you are a special case. Your brain must look like a blender running.

Gravity? Doubtful. I heard there was some type of vacuum feed off the engine that assists it in draining. Also heard there were a couple relays that switch on/off mini electric pumps inline with the drain hoses when the sunroof water level sensors get triggered.

I actually heard early 93s had twin two stroke motors mounted in the 1/4 panels that pump the water from the sunroof drains back into the washer bottle..but people would constantly fill with straight gas instead of 50:1 causing the motors to burn up..so the later 93s through 98 actually have a resoivar holding up to 200 gallons that have to be manually drained..I've had to drain mine a couple times..huge pain in the ass.

Jeeze! I fine myself having to click on this thread just to see the post!!!! :)

After I'm tired of reading the blasts on GMAN and the feud between sapperfire and dnsherrel I come here for entertainment. Always puts a smile on my face lol

Young mark 8 lover.

Are you serious???
Without any thought I know you are not!

Please look at all your questions, suggestions.

Please show your progress with the car. I haven't seen anything...
We are all curious, without any stupid telling stories (trying to say bull**** (BS) )
What have you done beside peeing on the tire?

Young mark 8 lover.

Are you serious???

We are all curious, without any stupid telling stories (trying to say bull**** (BS) )

peed on the tire?

Young mark 8 lover.

Are you serious???

This kid is obviously a troll and totally lapping up all the attention he's getting.

Guys, I've met him through facebook & he's a cool kid. I too was busting his balls pretty harshly a couple weeks ago on other threads he opened but he's just a kid with autism that's trying to do his best & learning the ropes.

If you are complaining about the "Progress thread"? then blame it on me. I told him to open a progress thread so that ALL of his questions are in ONE thread & not 26 different threads this kid had going on a couple weeks ago taking up the entire first page on the forum. If you don't like what he's posting then fvck off. Don't open his thread & go on to the next one. Let it be known, he doesn't want any special treatment. Just take a look at this thread started 3 weeks ago by "Right on the Mark".

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...-young-mk-8-lover&p=2037309205#post2037309205

Guys, I've met him through facebook & he's a cool kid. I too was busting his balls pretty harshly a couple weeks ago on other threads he opened but he's just a kid with autism that's trying to do his best & learning the ropes.

If you are complaining about the "Progress thread"? then blame it on me. I told him to open a progress thread so that ALL of his questions are in ONE thread & not 26 different threads this kid had going on a couple weeks ago taking up the entire first page on the forum. If you don't like what he's posting then fvck off. Don't open his thread & go on to the next one. Let it be known, he doesn't want any special treatment. Just take a look at this thread started 3 weeks ago by "Right on the Mark".

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...-young-mk-8-lover&p=2037309205#post2037309205

im fine

if all the brake fluid is drained is there a way to bleed air out of the abs system or does it bleed out at the calipers when i do the normal bleed there

It is very difficult to bleed the abs module, if you don't have a bleeder tool that plugs to the abs diagnostic port.

Members online

No members online now.
Back