Trading in the Mark VIII for a C5

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking for a while now that the Mark VIII would be a bad idea to take to England with me. Today I started looking into their worth and noticed how expensive Corvettes are there. Then it hit me: My cousin (who also likes Mark VIII's) is trying to sell his 1999 Corvette. Why not trade the Mark +cash for something I can make money on? And, let's be honest, it's a faster car. So the plan has been set into motion. I will most likely end up back in a Mark VIII some time in the future, but no trip to the UK for this one. :(

Yes it is. lol. The hangar in the background is where the Hindenburg was kept. The car was sitting 50ft from the crash site.

I understand the money aspect of it but a c5 in Europe*just isn't as cool as a mark viii.

When I was in England the guys I was with went nuts over seeing a Corvette. I was like...meh...
But I was the one going crazy over the Aston's, RR's, Maserati's, and so on...
Saw one Lincoln there, belonged to a doctor that also had a Ferarri California, the Ariel Attom, and the Benz G wagon. The Lincoln was a town car, early 2000's

Sounds like the mark would atleast go into good hands. Maybe take the Vett, makes some extra cash and then by it back when you come home.

Members online

No members online now.
Back