What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

i took my 93 in for the recall when the letters went out.
a few months later, i found all original wiring and a leaking break pressure switch.
the dealer didn't do ****. screw those guys.

It's been a while, but I recall a year or two that had the "Fix" done @ or around the master cyl.

the 93's cruise switch is located somewhere below the master cylinder in a hard to reach spot, is that what you mean?

Think I misunderstood your original post. I thought you were looking in the wrong place (Wheel well).

i may need to change tstat in my garage vs outside; about how much coolant will spill when I remove the tstat housing?

Got her CLEAN!!!!!!!!

20130819_175603-1.jpg

All shined up!

Started it up for a guy and let him hear the goodness.

I try to drive it once a week. Poor thing.

Thinking about buying a couple of thesesway bar link.jpgfrom Amazon.com for the '95. They're only $6 for the time being. But the angle looks a little wierd. Will these fit the Mark VIII? The fitment chart says they will fit 89-92 T-Bird and Cougar. I didn't think the suspension changed all that much from 89-97.

sway bar link.jpg

Thinking about buying a couple of theseView attachment 828461683from Amazon.com for the '95. They're only $6 for the time being. But the angle looks a little wierd. Will these fit the Mark VIII? The fitment chart says they will fit 89-92 T-Bird and Cougar. I didn't think the suspension changed all that much from 89-97.

Those look like pretty decent upper control arms. I say do it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back