Lincoln Vinyl Stickers?

DieselDan

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some small lincoln emblem vinyl decals to put on wheel center caps. Anyone know where I might be able to find some?

If you feel up to it, just grab a small brush and brush them on. I did it to my calipers a few years back. Looked a little rough because that was before I smoothed my calipers.

Who knows, you might find a talent you've had hidden. Pin striping is a lost art.

telling my age now but I knew a guy that put names and addys on the side of your truck as required by Illinois free hand and with grapevines as a enhancement. he learned to do it and pin striping . at the car plants in Detroit in the early 30's. was a pleasure to watch he always had a cigar in his mouth and a wooden stick to steady himself it was as if he was writing on a piece of paper.

If you feel up to it, just grab a small brush and brush them on. I did it to my calipers a few years back. Looked a little rough because that was before I smoothed my calipers.

Who knows, you might find a talent you've had hidden. Pin striping is a lost art.

It's not difficult. Some ppl think it's a PITA but its not at all.

Members online

Back