Official LS Picture Thread

Ls Having Fun @ Park

uploadfromtaptalk1376346191540.jpg

+10000 to lowering the rear.

Matter of fact anyone want to trade their springtech/intrac rears for my
Eibach rears? Looking to get my rear another .5"-.75" lower. Maybe ill just cut my stockers.

Haven't been on here in a while. Recently had a little budget system and tint installed, 18% around except the windshield. Can't do a full photo shoot because her front end ain't so pretty at the moment.

dpxous.jpg

2vm927n.jpg

33krp86.jpg

why didnt he park closer? i almost moved over to the right 2 spots and went back in the store just to see if they were confused when they came out.

1102392_629102770455846_387153805_o.jpg

Kraka, looks good man. Dude a store specifically dedicated to kites?! Awesome!

He likes the "yea, I got a fat chick in the front seat" look.

:lol:........:Beer:

Mlara, looking great! Are those powder coated silver?

Bigrig, your ls has come a long way, its looking real good.

Bigrig, your ls has come a long way, its looking real good.

Thanks Alex,
however ... apparently it's a big
censored.gif
'n joke around here with the rear end not lowered like everyone elses.

Yeah but every time every so often when I post a series of pics showcasing my freshly cleaned ride, all I get it ridicule on the Eibachs that must go in on the rears.

Last time it was "when are you going to finish with the rear end conversion?", now we're onto "likes the fat chick look!" ... like
censored.gif
everyone here has to has the same set up in order to be cool or something ?

I prefer the forward vehicle angle attitude look, I'm not much of a fan of sagging in the rear.

There's only 3 fingers between the fender lip and top of the tire, it's not even that bad, under load it evens out, it rides perfectly, feels fine and don't think it's causing any damage like this.

Why is it even necessary to be dropped on all four corners ? The rear end is tight and it takes corners at great speeds not problems.

I just don't get it, every time I post a pic ...

I know what you mean my car isn't lowered at all and when I put new wheels on the FIRST comments I got were "look at all that wheel well" etc. I don't let it bother me... especially when there's people with way worse looking LSs'

Just busting your balls man. Like he said, different mods for different styles.

I just think it looks like something is broken on your LS, I think these cars look better the lower you go. It's just a preference and this forum is here to express each individual's tastes.

I don't understand why people get bent out of shape and say stuff like "why do we all have to have the same mods, same springs, same blahblah". Maybe because it is the preferred style/look for this car. Just because it is common, does not make it bad.

A lot of mustangs are out there, but they're not all bad - some are badass.

Just ease up and roll with the punches, everyone on this forum has/had a mod at some point that another person disliked.

The mod I am about to do next on my LS will surely make a lot of people dislike it... lol!

I don't like rear sagging either. I prefer even or a slight forward rake, yours has a little too much rake. To find the happy medium I put spacers in my spring assembly with Eibachs. 1/4" in the front and 1/2" in the rear. It has a slight rake now and at a height I like.

IMG_8192_zpsfae99771.jpg

The mod I am about to do next on my LS will surely make a lot of people dislike it... lol!

Fender vents or bicycle mirrors? I think we can all agree, that the bicycle mirrors on the LS was one guys attempt at making a one-off mod and failed miserably. If he liked it then so be it but my goodness that was disgusting.

A lot of good looking LSs fellas! Keep it up, it's only a matter of time until old man winter comes out of retirement. Brett Favre ain't got **** on old man winter.

Some mods are indeed just in poor taste and can be universally agreed upon as "bad," like adding chrome anywhere on the car, fender vents, bicycle mirrors, putting any wheels over 20-22" on the car, lifting the car, stickers, windshield banners (rear or front), shopping cart spoilers, hood scoops, etc. Feel free to add to this list - :)

Well, I have to comment on the ride height thing here. I have been going over that issue for the last few months trying to decide what size wheels I want to go with. Unfortunately, the LS is a car cursed with wheel wells designed with old farts from the snow belt in mind. In order to look sleek, those wells have to be filled up a bit. I am facing the issue of accomodating for the ground clearance required to negotiate the steep approaches to parking lots in my area. Angled approaches will not be enough in some places I go on a regular basis. One of the cons I remember reading on the LS was the low 4.3" ground clearance. That is very low indeed by today's standards. For instance, the BMW M5 has 6 inches of clearance and the CTS-V has 6.8".

So, the problem I have to solve is if I should just get the 18" wheels and put her down an inch and a half or go with 20" wheels that are a bit taller overall and put her down an inch. I am really leaning toward the 18s for the weight savings and flexibility of suspension setup though. What to do, what to do....

Think it's ready to hit up Woodward this weekend. Now just to get the steering aligned and the wheels and tires balanced. Here's to getting it all cleaned up just to go 5-10mph on the way to work until I hit pavement. :/

DriversRear5_zpsbf2d3a02.jpg

Couple weeks ago with a couple of my buddies. That's a Mazdaspeed 6 poking its head out there btw. Only reason I say that is that the owner says they are hard to come by.
Woodward1_zps882cfc73.jpg

really making me want to take the spoiler that came with my car off, atleast untill i get the 3 piece spoiler for it :D

Ironic to have "Runaway Brides" "Slightly Pregnant" beside a place called "Bangkok"

Looks real nice jmtiseo, love that color!

Members online

No members online now.
Back