Wtb left lsc hdlt gen 1

Hey Tony, I have a left 96 LSC headlight housing, but I'm not interested in selling. Instead, I'm looking for a "mate" for it as well. I just thought I would suggest that maybe if neither of us find an "orphan" headlight for the side we need, maybe one of us could find a set of both lights and if the price is right and they're in good condition, we could split the price of the set and you could get the left one and I could get the right one. It's just an idea, since I tend to come across more "sets" than individual housings. I'm not in any hurry to buy a housing since I don't have a Mark VIII to put them on at the moment, but I would like to complete my set since I'm planning on buying another Gen-I as soon as I have the cash and can find one that I like. If we could find someone on here selling a set, and get them to agree to let each of us pay half, then ship you the left and me the right, that would be ideal. Anyway, it's just a thought.

Forgive me, but what is the difference between the LSC and base model housings?

I have a set from my 95 LSC but they may have been replaced before I purchased the car

so they aren't for HIDs, but that being said I have the pair which I'd love to get rid of. They're in perfect working order just a bit foggy

regular headlight:
Headlight1of3.jpg

LSC HID headlight:
IMG_20130317_143920_001_zps34ecbf2b.jpg

IMG_20130317_143920_001_zps34ecbf2b.jpg

Brilliant sir, I had no idea

That does beg the question of what on earth happened to my car before I got it

I have an LSC that had standard head lights (must have been in some sort of accident) and I put in the new headlights a year or so ago now

sorry to disappoint but thanks so much for the education

i believe many 95 LSCs were recalled and got regular halogen headlights put in.

Interesting, any idea why?

I still haven't fixed that fuse they want to add so my car doesn't catch on fire because of the cruise control. I've never felt good about going to the dealers, they always rub me the wrong way.

There's a clear coat drip on one of my quarter panels so my mechanic and I came to the conclusion it was repainted because of an accident at some point.

Members online

Back