Aluminum Degas Bottle - pending production!

I was wondering how you'd prove 'proof of concept' on a replacement part?

How much cash are you into for the patent process? I've done a couple things that I was told I should patent but the return on investment never made it worthwhile for the coverage the patent offered.

proof of concept.

proving my product is worthy of investment for someone. proving its stronger, with tests, technical data, and proving its a good idea with reasearch and testing as well.

as of now i have about 1,000 into it. just something that takes time i suppose. it helps that i work at an innovations place. that cuts the cost a lot.

Guys, LincolnLogs had a severe accident and split his head half open, give him a break,
He hasn't been an as active member since before the accident. He'll come around again we hope.

Guys, LincolnLogs had a severe accident and split his head half open, give him a break,
He hasn't been an as active member since before the accident. He'll come around again we hope.

I wasn't aware of that, thoughts and prayers his way. Hope all is well.

Lots of t-bird people lately. Its good thing we don't treat them like LS owners get treated on their forum.

If and when this gets produced it should work on T-birds and Jag S-types

Hey hite337, hopefully you will not get mistreated but deifinately not by me. I respect all makes of cars. Am on several different forums myself.
Look forward to being able to check this product out if ever given the chance. Keep me posted.
Thanks

Hey hite337, hopefully you will not get mistreated but deifinately not by me. I respect all makes of cars. Am on several different forums myself.
Look forward to being able to check this product out if ever given the chance. Keep me posted.
Thanks

hey guys, i no longer work with this patent company, so i dont have the availability to get with dorman. last i tried personally with them they said they are sticking with their original design. im sure if a bunch of us complained they might change their mind. I worked very hard on this, and made several prototypes that have worked great. not sure if any of you know how hard it is to tig weld 90 degree angles with thin aluminum! lol i'll try sending another note their way...

Members online

Back