For Sale 1998 LSC Engine, Transmission, and Engine Wiring Harness as well as a complete 97

blackbetty97

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete, running, just pulled Engine and Transmission from a 98 LSC. I also have the Wiring Harness..

Engine and Transmission are still together, pulled as one from the car. im selling the complete engine minus the air compressor (need it as a spare for my 98lsc) everything else is still attached to the motor. had 113k when pulled. I'd like to sell the complete engine, but if anyone wants alternator, intake, or other parts off it let me know, and ill drop the price of the complete engine. BUT complete engine requests take precedence. I am also selling the transmission. asking The car ran and drove to where it was parked. I only have the engine trans and wiring harness for the 98lsc. i am also selling a running 97 non lsc. has 108k miles, runs and drives fine. does need an abs pump, and windshield. Also needs the airbag module blue box(which i have)
its black (needs a paint job) and has gray leather interior. relaly drives nice, but i bought a 98 lsc, so no need for the 97.

97 mark viii - $2100 obo
98lsc engine - $900 complete except air pump
98lsc transmission - $500.00
98lsc wiring harness - 200.00

if you have any questions, or wanna make an offer, im open to that. i am also looking for a cobra intake, and a paint job for the 98LSC, so maybe we could work out a deal..

I am in Strasburg, PA, Lancaster County (yes its Amish country, No im not or have ever been Amish..LOL)

Price is to high trying to sell an engine on here. Especially when you can buy a Mark VIII for $900. $400 for the motor,$150 for the transmission is more than fair.

Price is to high trying to sell an engine on here. Especially when you can buy a Mark VIII for $900. $400 for the motor,$150 for the transmission is more than fair.

Thats y i put obo..lol cant go up in price..but can always come down..im also including delivery, for free within a 50 mile radius..

Those links are retarded. I doubt someone is gonna pay 1000 dollars for that set up and another 500 to have it shipped. and i highly doubt someone is going to pay 650 for an intake when they could easily score a cobra intake for half that.

Black betty email me pics of all the items and the 1997 please

LuxurySportCoupe at Gmail. Com

idk G, I've heard of some people paying 4500 for a mark with more than 200k on the clock and needing a brake system overhaul :shifty:

Maybe you should keep your head down and concentrate on your own car and own affairs. Read further and find out it was an oring.

Guy around here (actually, I think he was in Tennessee) is trying to sell a gen-I Mark VIII engine with 120k+ miles for $1,500. If they were worth that much, I'd be sitting on a small fortune, considering I've got 4 of them, 2 of which have similar miles to the one he's selling. I guess it can't hurt to try, though. More power to him if he can sell them for that much.

EDIT: Excuse me, it seems that he's lowered his price to $1,200. Still way too high, if you ask me, but, like I said, if he can sell it, more power to him.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/3917407646.html

Not trying to hi-jack the OP's thread, and, not to worry, I don't think anyone on here is going to be interested in paying $1,200 for a 120k+ mile engine.

I have a complete, running, just pulled Engine and Transmission from a 98 LSC. I also have the Wiring Harness..

Engine and Transmission are still together, pulled as one from the car. im selling the complete engine minus the air compressor (need it as a spare for my 98lsc) everything else is still attached to the motor. had 113k when pulled. I'd like to sell the complete engine, but if anyone wants alternator, intake, or other parts off it let me know, and ill drop the price of the complete engine. BUT complete engine requests take precedence. I am also selling the transmission. asking The car ran and drove to where it was parked. I only have the engine trans and wiring harness for the 98lsc. i am also selling a running 97 non lsc. has 108k miles, runs and drives fine. does need an abs pump, and windshield. Also needs the airbag module blue box(which i have)
its black (needs a paint job) and has gray leather interior. relaly drives nice, but i bought a 98 lsc, so no need for the 97.

97 mark viii - $1700 obo
98lsc engine - $700 complete except air pump
98lsc transmission - $300.00

if you have any questions, or wanna make an offer, im open to that. i am also looking for a cobra intake, and a paint job for the 98LSC, so maybe we could work out a deal..

I am in Strasburg, PA, Lancaster County (yes its Amish country, No im not or have ever been Amish..LOL)

i have lowered the price. any interest, please let me know. thanks

Engine and Transmission are still together, pulled as one from the car. im selling the complete engine minus the air compressor (need it as a spare for my 98lsc) everything else is still attached to the motor. had 113k when pulled. I'd like to sell the complete engine, but if anyone wants alternator, intake, or other parts off it let me know, and ill drop the price of the complete engine. BUT complete engine requests take precedence. I am also selling the transmission. asking The car ran and drove to where it was parked. I only have the engine trans and wiring harness for the 98lsc. i am also selling a running 97 non lsc. has 110k miles, runs and drives fine. does need an abs pump, and windshield. Also needs the airbag module blue box(which i have)

97 mark viii - $1500 obo
98lsc engine - $500 complete except air pump
98lsc transmission - $250.00

just updated the prices.

What's the difference between the 94 engine and 98? I have my 94 up for sale here for $1200 for the whole car. I bought it not knowing the heads were different and I'd have to swap them to bolt on cobra items. I'm guessing yours is the one I'd want? Any smart folks able to confirm that for me?

What's the difference between the 94 engine and 98? I have my 94 up for sale here for $1200 for the whole car. I bought it not knowing the heads were different and I'd have to swap them to bolt on cobra items. I'm guessing yours is the one I'd want? Any smart folks able to confirm that for me?

98 have COP with OBD II

Members online

No members online now.
Back