Mr. Hyde

Your car....... I........... its just.......... ummmm.............. you have......... OMG......... I can't find any words.

My 93 has been striped back to stock because I'm selling it & you my friend are making me regret it. Even then, I'd NEVER get 1/2 way to where this car is now. It's simply my dream.

PLEASE NEVER, EVER, EVER get rid of this car. I want to read about it 6-8-12 years from now & see pictures of it in it's then state.
Ummm... thank you. That is the idea though, keep it till it dies.

Hi Warren, Beautiful car but I notice the trunk lock cover is just painted Black. Which looks fine but I think this would look better.

It's actually a black vinyl. I briefly tried lifting it off but am not sure what is underneath. I really like yours but I just want the original Lincoln Star back (for both the grill and trunk lock cover). Will start looking eventually, gonna start looking for a parts car since I’ve got the room in my driveway.

Wow..... that's how I want my Mark to be, except with a stalled up automatic.

Beautiful!!!!

I really like yours but I just want the original Lincoln Star back (for both the grill and trunk lock cover). Will start looking eventually, gonna start looking for a parts car since I’ve got the room in my driveway.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Geno sales the Lincoln emblem also. (Trunk) Not original though. My old grill had a nice emblem in it and I think I threw it away. I look to be sure. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=8236

I would just peel that sticker off and remove the plastic emblem, strip the red paint off and paint it black to match the rest of the car..that's what I did

BTW I meant to ask before, how did jeremi fix the rust on the rocker panel pinch welds where they meet the floor? I remember seeing some pics you posted when you had it the first time where those lift points were pretty rotted.

Here's my trunk lock cover..the red paint came off pretty easily so I just got some touch up paint and painted it to match.
IMAG0910.jpg

If there's a certain color you want, I've got a couple more that are waiting on me to paint them, sitting in the garage. Let me know.

I'll take a look for the grille emblem and let you know. If you buy a trunk lock cover from me, I'll throw in the grille emblem with it. ;)

I believe we are getting together the last weekend in July, can you come up for that?

Nope man can't make it back for a little bit. Things are quite busy at home right now AND my Mark is buried in the garage :(

I will keep you Mass guys posted when I'm planning another trip. :)

Jealous? Cheese and crackers my friends........Cheese and crackers. That is all.
To all of you mature and responsible mark lovers out there, good for you. Keep it up. I finally had the gonads to push this car. WOW. I suffer from major depression and this car is my life right now, she needed to stretch her transvestive legs (her name being Mr Hyde and all). If I am not making sense, I assure you... it's not you; it's the alcohol that got me sideways into 3rd gear.

Apparently that was not all.

I just caught up on this thread and as I was tootling thru the pics, gasped when I saw the engine. That part settled in and then I saw the shifter. Holy mackerel. I love my Gen II like crazy, but every single thing about your car screams wild sexy! A ride for me someday, brother. PLEASE. :p

That is one jaw dropping automobile sir ! I love standard shift .. that must make that car that much more fun to drive ! I can only imagine going through the gears on that beast ! Also nice to see someone else from Ma. !

Members online

No members online now.
Back